Post-Game Talk: Caps Islanders 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Random thought. You can't trade Orlov because he has to be the one living with Kuzy on the road and keeping him from trouble while motivating to engage more. I think so.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
I guess he’s getting lucky now? He was unlucky before I was told. ;)

Whatever it is, just produce and help your team more in doing so. This version is very palatable.

He's actually still getting unlucky. His beautiful deke around everyone then hitting a post which let Oshie tap in should have been a Kuzy goal, instead it was a Kuzy assist, which we all know don't mean anything :D

ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Great Dane! Love that Eller feller.
Oct 10, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
you also have to read the room....3-5 reactionary (and sometimes not wrong) posters isn’t “this place”....

Naw. It has always been like that. Whoop! Whoop! :eek:

It improved somewhat after they finally won the Cup.

Bottom line is, people just need to relax. Look at the big picture. Kick back and enjoy the ride.

Reactions: Corby78

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
He's actually still getting unlucky. His beautiful deke around everyone then hitting a post which let Oshie tap in should have been a Kuzy goal, instead it was a Kuzy assist, which we all know don't mean anything :D

well, I can’t wait for the luck to kick in then....is that Conn Smythe level then?

drool.....

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
well, I can’t wait for the luck to kick in then....is that Conn Smythe level then?

drool.....

Luck is how Nic Dowd scores goals these days. Bad luck is when Kuzy goals become Kuzy assists.

Its purely a hunch, but I have a feeling the Kuzy we see this playoffs looks closer to 2018 than either of the last two years. We all hope, eh.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Weve got one more game til the 20 game mark. Are you not entertained?

well he’s “up” to a 13g, 39 assist rate for a full season, so I’d say I’m getting there, like his game.

FWIW When I said 20 games originally, I meant 20 for Kuzy, not the team. I was willing to give him even more time.

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
Well if you predict someone is going to have a good game every game, eventually you'll be right

Fancy stats have nothing to do with this

If you watched the game, Kuzy played very good, was engaged, and involved (even broke his stick with a crosscheck to the back, lol) ; Lavi saw it too and gave him 18+ min.s and didn't bench him near the end[/EyeTestsMatter]

*Him actually playing a full game is what was overdue, not eXpected stats

I think the fancy stats said this ppg production from him was overdue.* Now its here.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Random thought. You can't trade Orlov because he has to be the one living with Kuzy on the road and keeping him from trouble while motivating to engage more. I think so.
I don’t think anyone is getting traded during the season. Caps are deep and talented. Now they have good coaching too. After the season (and before expansion draft)... whole different deal.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->