GDT: Caps @ Habs. 7:30pm. Bell Centre. 4.9.2013

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Heart thumping like this is a playoff game. Neuvy strong again tonight. Habs aren't undefeated against the SE anymore. Nice win.

msrulo

Feb 3, 2013
Toronto, ON
freestyle-2-points.jpg

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
Sometimes you have to weather the storm. Good teams win the close, dirty ones....

I just wish we could keep playing offense even when leading... Cost us in the NYI, PHI, and now almost cost another.

Just keep the foot on the pedal, what's so difficult about that?

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
MTL is soft. I don't think they would survive a series against us. As I said earlier, look at how just about their entire team was curling up when Ovi lined 'em up. Its a bunch of midgets that have speed. By game 3, they'd be hurting. They'd be scared. We have some big boys on this team. They barely have anyone that can hit.

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
I just wish we could keep playing offense even when leading... Cost us in the NYI, PHI, and now almost cost another.

Just keep the foot on the pedal, what's so difficult about that?

That will change in the playoffs under Oates because he knows we just want to get there as SE champs then foot on the gas the way he played as a player.

We don't have a cushion in the standings to be going crazy in the 3rd when we're up, we have to be cautious and pick spots. That's what happens when you have a lousy start

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad