Dec 1, 2007
DC
WB23sQX.gif

WIN

NobodyBeatsTheWiz

Happy now?
Jun 26, 2004
The Burbs
Much better team than any the Caps have faced since Pittsburgh, 21 days ago.

That said, Montreal is one of Ovie's favorite places to play, so I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled out a win.

Renholder

Racing like a pro
Jun 24, 2005
montreal
Good luck! glad to see Ovechkin back to form, the league needs him to be as good as he can be.

Your team plays suspiciously well in the Bell center. Hope my team can at least get a point of this.

QuadrupleDeke

33% more deke
Aug 6, 2009
Boston, MA
Caps win in regulation.

Montreal eventually drops out of the playoffs (0.000000272% chance, according to SportsClubStats).

Caps still won't have beaten a playoff team in regulation.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Gotta slow 'em down. Clog up the neutral zone. Play 'em like we did against the Jets.

We gotta go Hunter Hockey on their *****.

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
Gotta slow 'em down. Clog up the neutral zone. Play 'em like we did against the Jets.

We gotta go Hunter Hockey on their *****.

Really?

With the way our top line is going I say we drag them into a shootout and see if they can match Ovechkin/Backstrom.

But chances are THEY are going to trap all game. Therrein is known for a more defensive style and counterattacking.

Ward and Erat both made the trip to Montreal. The morning skate is at 11:30 and we should know more afterward.

Good news indeed. I am tasking you with providing up to the minute information on their availability...do not fail me

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
Hopefully we win tonight so trolls will at least reduce they qulity of opposition whining.

Go Caps! :yo:

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Really?

With the way our top line is going I say we drag them into a shootout and see if they can match Ovechkin/Backstrom.

But chances are THEY are going to trap all game. Therrein is known for a more defensive style and counterattacking.

That would definitely make it more entertaining.

Whatever it takes, I suppose.

Just fn win.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Hope Patti gets a sweater. Bourque still owes on his bill for his chicken wing on Nicky.

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
Hope Patti gets a sweater. Bourque still owes on his bill for his chicken wing on Nicky.

Well I hope it would be Oleksy or Erskine. Volpatti pulled his best Hendricks/Bradley impersonation when he fought. Bourque is no slouch and if we truly want to give him a beat down then it would be one of the 1st 2 guys..preferably Erskine.

Montreal only has 1 player dumb enough to drop them with #4 and that would be Prust.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Katie Carrera ‏@kcarrera 1m
While Joel Ward and Martin Erat are on the trip with the #Caps, neither one is on the ice for the morning skate in Montreal.

No bueno. :(

Katie Carrera ‏@kcarrera 44s
#Caps lines this morning: Johansson-Backstrom-Ovechkin; Wolski-Ribeiro-Brouwer; Chimera-Perreault-Fehr; Volpatti-Hendricks-Beagle

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
‏@kcarrera 1m
#Caps lines this morning: Johansson-Backstrom-Ovechkin; Wolski-Ribeiro-Brouwer; Chimera-Perreault-Fehr; Volpatti-Hendricks-Beagle

Wolski in
Beagle move to wing

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
Katie Carrera ‏@kcarrera 1m
While Joel Ward and Martin Erat are on the trip with the #Caps, neither one is on the ice for the morning skate in Montreal.

No bueno. :(

Katie Carrera ‏@kcarrera 44s

Laich, Erat and Ward...suckage.

Ughhh...Wolski....

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Katie Carrera
#Caps D-pairs: Alzner-Green; Erskine-Carlson; Hillen-Oleksy; Schultz-Poti

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad