GDT: Caps @ Flyers. 9/22/14. Wells Fargo Center. 7pm

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I would also point to the difference in competition if not for the fact that the Caps team came out charged and dominated possession and territory for a good long time to start the game.

Burakovsky95*

Marcus Johansson looks about as good as he does halfway through a regular season.

(Not a good thing)

BackToTheBasics

Dec 26, 2013
Marcus Johansson looks about as good as he does halfway through a regular season.

(Not a good thing)

When was the last time he had actual control of the puck? Haven't seen it this game. Kuznetsov vs Burakovsky for 2c is closer than Johansson vs Kuznetsov for 2c IMO. Mojo needs to go.

Burakovsky95*

It's preseason and all but the refs just let about 6 penalties go for each side and then call that ******** hook?

I think I just hate NHL officiating.

Koized

Oct 8, 2005
For a franchise that loves to complain about reffing they sure do get a lot of calls everytime we play them.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
:boredom:

Conner seems decent. Brown & Mitchell okay on the forecheck. O'Brien maybe a depth AHL center. Not much positive worth mentioning re: the regulars aside from Fehr.

I liked Schilling's game last night. The lack of mobility of Oleksy & Erskine would be an issue in a more active system.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Mike Vogel @VogsCaps
Byers took a roughing minor at 20:00 of the 2nd period. The Flyers will start the third period on the PP, already leading 4-2. #CapsFLyers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad