GDT: Caps @ Flyers. 9/22/14. Wells Fargo Center. 7pm

artilector

Jan 11, 2006
Well done Kuzy keeping possession in the zone!
And then whoever screened in front, gj.

BackToTheBasics

Dec 26, 2013
Just start watching and we score! Kuznetsov looked good from the 30 seconds I've seen. Nice passes, balance and puck control.

capitalsrock

Sep 7, 2012
Chris Brown and Benoit Pouliot look very similar on the ice, and not just because of the number

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Forwards very active in the offensive zone. Not just sitting around waiting for the puck like under Oates.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
I'd have liked to see more Kuzya and Vrana together but I guess they want to give Mojo a skill winger to see if he can be a set up man.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
That could put Burakovsky in pretty good position to make the team between Chimera & Ward.

I doubt it. I think they do what they should have done with Wilson, give him prime minutes in the AHL. Trotz has said its probably top 6 or AHL for Andre.

I think Laich is the man between Ward and Chimera if Trotz supposedly see's one of Mojo or Kuzya as a top 6 winger.

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
I doubt it. I think they do what they should have done with Wilson, give him prime minutes in the AHL. Trotz has said its probably top 6 or AHL for Andre.

I think Laich is the man between Ward and Chimera if Trotz supposedly see's one of Mojo or Kuzya as a top 6 winger.

If Burakovsky keeps this play up he'll force his way on to this team, development be damned.

BackToTheBasics

Dec 26, 2013
It seems the it's Schenn that's always getting hit from behind. Orlov and Wilson had hits from behind on him as well.

Burakovsky95*

Brayden Schenn is one of the stupidest hockey players I have ever seen

BackToTheBasics

Dec 26, 2013
He runs around and then intentionally offers up his back later

I wish Wilson was playing so he'd finish him off for the season this time. Guy needs to learn to stop turning his back away, he'll get nailed everytime.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad