GDT: Caps @ Flightless birds - 3/11/14 7:30 PM

Ovechkin

Sep 14, 2005
McPhee deserves to be blacklisted. The NHL will be better without trash like him in it.

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
Welp, can't expect to play good for 15 mins and win, at least against good teams. They just don't give any effort 2/3rds of the game. That doesn't work.

dillyboy93

Dec 3, 2012
Canada
We all know that tomorrow or even tonight after the game were gonna hear Oates talk about how good he thought the team played and that it was a closer game than we think it was and that so and so played good but in the end its all bs this team needs a major change

Dream Big

Jun 10, 2005
Axis Mundi
Hillen passed to Green for the first time about a minute ago. They are terrible as a pairing. They don't pass to each other.

Carrick is just inexperienced. I'd rather see Strachen. Carrick is a passenger.

Orlov should be converted to a forward. He's good handling the puck. Defense is not his strong suit.

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
Really people talking about the gap between Sid and Ovi? You do know just how unstoppable the Pens would be if Ovi played on that team. There is no gap, they are the best 2 in the world and Ovi is the current MVP. The debate will always go on, some people go for Sid and some go for Ovi it's part of the fun.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
beagle centering ov makes no sense. green not playing on the power play. makes no sense. I give up on oates. don't understand what he is doing at all anymore

Liberati0n*

second post pointing a finger at carrick. why? his job on a two on one is the pass. he played it right. orlov hung him out. if there is blame stick it on him.

A ship as big as Carrack should be able to take the pass and the shot simultaneously IMO.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
No problem for Pittsburgh. Crosby can just pretend he was shot from the Caps bench to shorten the Caps' penalty.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
I know that Calgary's been in the talk, but I'd think replacing Gillis in Vancouver could be a possibility as well (I hope).
Apparently Vancouver's ownership intervened and made the Tortorella hire so certainly he would be used to that sort of dynamic.

Ovechkin

Sep 14, 2005
There will be a locker room mutiny long before this team under its current "leadership" get to the conference finals.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Kuznetsov gets some time on the PP, suddenly we can get a pass across to Ovi.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad