Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Flames - 9:08 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
im bored with kuzy being bored. i know only playoffs matters blah blah but man, it's his prime time. have some fun playing hockey. he has ring but also something to prove

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
So as somebody on the other side of the world, for which baseball is not even a thing (they play softball here, lol - which I believe has a much bigger ball and they pitch, err, underarm).
Is your team favourites to win it all? I can see they're leading game 1, but just wondering how good Houston are by comparison?

TRASHCAT

Sep 23, 2009
Boulder, CO
So as somebody on the other side of the world, for which baseball is not even a thing (they play softball here, lol - which I believe has a much bigger ball and they pitch, err, underarm).
Is your team favourites to win it all? I can see they're leading game 1, but just wondering how good Houston are by comparison?
houston is favored [mod]

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
6 of last 7 caps games have been at least a combined 7 goals.

This one looking like that too.

How about this stat.... Trotz had 3 times ever in his whole tenure this stat happened.

Safe to say this system with Reirdon is obviously wayyyyy different than Trotz. Trotz had lower scoring/more defensive based games constantly more.

Reactions: Silky mitts

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Houston is 2 to 1 favorites over the nats.

Nats biggest underdog in a World Series in years

Reactions: Heath
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad