Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Flames - 9:08 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Poor vrana. Hustled twice this game to be open for a one timer goal but he has Eller and Stephenson as the guys coming with the puck - who botched both

Vrana could of had a couple odd man rush layups tonight

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
But he has also made some great plays and is skating hard every shift. I wish his linemates would do same

I think Hagelin is the hardest working player on the team, game in and game out.
When we first acquired him that sentiment was echoed by Pens fans so it's obviously something he's known for.

Jensen is another one (imo).

Reactions: HSHS

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Thanks Willy

giphy.gif

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I’m liking Dowd, Leipsic, and Hathaway this year too. Great energy. And i appreciate that Gudas always seems to be two feet away and ready to jump a guy whenever an opponent lands a heavy hit this year

I'm not just saying this to be a homer; I like the makeup of this team. There is a decent amount of skill but the "grit" on this team is legit.

Who knows how it will look as the season goes on but the balance right now, outside of Stephenson who is neither, is just about right.

Reactions: IafrateOvie34

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
I'm not just saying this to be a homer; I like the makeup of this team. There is a decent amount of skill but the "grit" on this team is legit.

Who knows how it will look as the season goes on but the balance right now, outside of Stephenson who is neither, is just about right.

I like it too with the exception of #6 d.

If they can add a guy at deadline that’s proven - I like this team too.

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast

We are actually getting more balanced scoring (points, not just goals) across the roster than in previous seasons. Which bodes well considering we're so early in the season

HSHS

Losing is a disease
Apr 5, 2005
Redondo Beach, Ca

I agree. And I’m not so naive to think top players bring 100% effort every shift. I’d just like to see more smarts overall and a glimpse of effort on the pp. you’d think they’d want to score!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad