Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Flames - 9:08 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Western Canada typically as bad.

the way the kings are playing and caps on back end of b2b, not thinking my game is going to be fun.

I am super worried about the Oilers game. Oilers shutout in back to back games, McDavid no points in three straight (first time in his career).

:amazed::cry:

HSHS

Losing is a disease
Apr 5, 2005
Redondo Beach, Ca
I am super worried about the Oilers game. Oilers shutout in back to back games, McDavid no points in three straight (first time in his career).

Caps will come out hitting imho. This game being so lethargic helps keep them fresh. Hope Wilson isn’t neutered given what’s hurting him.

Reactions: JenniferH

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
I know you like to argue just to argue, but the map says Calgary is out West. We can debate the definition of "coast" if you want, but I think you know what everyone is saying, so lets not.
Lol I know exactly where Calgary is. And there is over 600 miles of mountains between Calgary and the West coast.
So no I don't know what you guys are saying. Unless you really think Calgary is on the west coast.
The Caps wI'll be on the west coast in a few days when we play the Canucks.

illpucks

May 26, 2011

Hopefully Kuznetsov can replicate his 5 pt game vs Oilers a few years back.

ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Great Dane! Love that Eller feller.
Oct 10, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
Nice to see them get the win and respond super quick after the Flames tied it up.

The only thing annoying was the Caps giving up the late goal and Ovie losing his GWG. :(

Still, 7-2-2 looks really good. Especially since the Pens lost tonight.

Reactions: Corby78

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
First time seeing Ovi and Backstrom live. Thought Backstrom was best player on ice tonight, moving his feet, heavy on back check , threat all night. Ovi had ton of fans..nice to see him acknowledge the kids at ice level with body checks into the glass. He had 6-7 scoring chances it seemed.

fun fact— predicted the score dead on
Sat next to a special fan who would switch between a Caps and Flames jersey...and cheer both teams on with funky dance moves.

EYEuhFRAYtee

Smile
Apr 28, 2004
When TJ Oshie and TJ Brodie collided I was relieved it wasn’t like Timecop

Now this is what it's like when TJs COLLIDE!

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad