GDT: Caps- Devils 7:30 GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Block

Feb 14, 2005
That's one of the worst team defense plays I've ever seen, including the goaltending.
I thought the D played it fine. McCleod was driven outside the post had to spin on his backhand and got nothing on the shot, and it went in only because Shepherd created an opening that should never be there.

Reactions: HTFN

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
I thought the D played it fine. McCleod was driven outside the post had to spin on his backhand and got nothing on the shot, and it went in only because Shepherd created an opening that should never be there.

Jensen turned around and bumped butts with the guy... that's not playing defense.

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
Why did shep even get this recent call up with Stevenson playing like he has lately?

Shep got his games, he realized his nhl dream yada yada yada he’s 28 he’s not playing here long term! Back to Hershey for another run my friend!

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Subjective icing is so terrible. I get not having guys dislocate their shoulders or worse just to negate an icing, but surely there's a better way...

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
That was one of the first times in recent memory I've seen an opponent see Ovechkin and react like "oh shit he's coming to kill me" and not "I have time to deal with this"

Reactions: Calicaps
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad