GDT: Caps @ Canes Apr 2/13 7pm

MrGone

Nov 18, 2009
I hope 55 plays the game of his life. And we lose 6-1 setting up trades for 55 and Ribs.

mdurbin1234

Nov 6, 2012
WTF Kundratek was playing great freakin hockey! Whats the excuse for him being out, huh? This is some BS.

GMGM needs to go, now.

brs03

Coo coo ca cha!
Jun 2, 2008
Maryland
2 of Orlov, Oleksy, and Kundratek were pretty easy demotions for one day with the addition of Schmidt and Erskine off IR. Come tomorrow they could be called back up once the roster limit is lifted.

NobodyBeatsTheWiz

Happy now?
Jun 26, 2004
The Burbs
2 of Orlov, Oleksy, and Kundratek were pretty easy demotions for one day with the addition of Schmidt and Erskine off IR. Come tomorrow they could be called back up once the roster limit is lifted.

That's how I read it as well. Paper transactions, most likely.

I'd be mildly surprised if Orlov sees a game in Hershey.

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia
Alzner - Green
Erskine - Carlson
Hillen - Oleksy

That'll probably be the line-up tonight. With the signing of Schmidt and having Orlov, Erskine and Kundratek healthy, you've got to think Jeff Schultz has played his last game as a Capital.

bonzaibondra12

Feb 13, 2010
Rockville, MD
Alzner - Green
Erskine - Carlson
Hillen - Oleksy

That'll probably be the line-up tonight. With the signing of Schmidt and having Orlov, Erskine and Kundratek healthy, you've got to think Jeff Schultz has played his last game as a Capital.

You'd think, but how many times does he end up staying.

I say he either gets in the lineup tonight and gets hurt. Or, one of the three LD get hurt.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Is it safe to say Oleksy has moved up the depth chart over Orlov and Kundratek

brs03

Coo coo ca cha!
Jun 2, 2008
Maryland
Over Kundratek at least. Orlov? Who can say, Oates has yet to show he's willing to use him as an RD so they aren't competing for the same spot right now.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Oates did use Orlov at RD one game, IIRC. Its a day early to celebrate but I am thinking Oleksy is happy right now. His direct hand in 2 PPGs just last game probably made it tougher to demote him.

Woitek, what a character.:sarcasm:
tumblr_mklv8bh9uv1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad