GDT: Caps @ Canes Apr 2/13 7pm

bonzilla

Aug 3, 2005
Va
Serious question..Has anyone ever seen a "Value of Jeff Schultz" post on Rumors and FA Trade Tallk?

HSHS

Losing is a disease
Apr 5, 2005
Redondo Beach, Ca
SE in shambles.... can you pick up the pieces? If we're not going to get a top 7 pick, may as well be at the top of the dung hill.

bonzilla

Aug 3, 2005
Va
I was half tempted to reply but didn't want to sway posters one way or another.

Now if only someone would reply. Jeff Who?

Do it!.. and pretend your a Leafs fan..we need to prime the pump before it drops off the first page.

SDBondra

Jul 24, 2005
Big game for both teams. Winner has a decent shot at the playoffs. Loser is screwed. If we lose, will GMGM sell before the deadline? If we lose, does Ribeiro go? If we win, does he get a contract? I think we'll be able to tell just how badly Ribeiro wants to stay in DC tonight by how hard/well he plays. My guess is that he has a monster.

(Reality check: we'll lose and GMGM will stand pat....Ribeiro will end the season in DC and become a UFA in the offseason)

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I believe so (to the extent that you can call what he does "playing")

Holding said stick in a manner that some what resembles an attempt to standard conduct hockey moves such as "passing" or "shooting." Said stick is used as a prop primarily because it's illegal to just skate around and hit/punch people.

Capitlols

Historic Chokers
Feb 9, 2010
Orlov has to be concussed again or something, right? Schultz hasn't justified wearing a sweater over him and he doesn't fit Oates system one bit.

swimmer77

More PIM's than Points
Jun 22, 2010
in water
Schultz played over Orlov last year in the playoffs. Schultz plays over other D he shouldn't. I am now convinced coaches follow GMGM's orders when it comes to Schultz. He's in the way. Somebody do something!

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Do it!.. and pretend your a Leafs fan..we need to prime the pump before it drops off the first page.

I pumped him up - a 5th. But concensus appears to be negative value :laugh:

He is now trending all over the internets because you care

C'mon caps fans go out there and lie. Maybe a lame duck dumb arse GM is reading the board.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad