GDT: Caps @ Canes Apr 2/13 7pm

bonzilla

Aug 3, 2005
Va
I pumped him up - a 5th. But concensus appears to be negative value :laugh:

He is now trending all over the internets because you care

C'mon caps fans go out there and lie. Maybe a lame duck dumb arse GM is reading the board.

Hey, the Edmonton guy want's to parlay! Joe B would would be orgasmic over a Schultz/Schultz pairing!

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Hey, the Edmonton guy want's to parlay! Joe B would would be orgasmic over a Schultz/Schultz pairing!

Maybe eklund gets into the act to help open the eyes of <dumbarse> GM's looking for a big body on the blue

E4 Sarge!

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
I find it funny GMGM is all of a sudden bringing in tougher guys.

Yeah we're just like Pens. Preparing for inevitable ECF match-up w/ Bruins. Delusion springs eternal. That said, his nickname is the Wrecker, and he uses a wood stick. How can you not love the guy? Hershey fans will be happy too.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Probably one of the biggest games of the year and its on CSN+, lol. And unfortunately it looks like for Cox Cable peeps that this year there is no HD CSN+ that I could find.

SlappaDaBass

May 7, 2012
Probably one of the biggest games of the year and its on CSN+, lol. And unfortunately it looks like for Cox Cable peeps that this year there is no HD CSN+ that I could find.

God damnit. Non-HD hockey might be worse than watching women's bball.

My Backstrom Hurts

Aug 31, 2004
VA

Usually games on CSN+ go to the overflow Cox HD channel, which is Channel 1074 for me.

PSUCapsFan

Jan 8, 2010
Irvine, CA
If MA Bergeron is playing tonight it's a guaranteed loss for us. 100x the caps killer Jon Sim ever was. MA Bergeron is the devil.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Who are the all time caps killers, a guy that scored a disproportionate amount of their goals against us.

Jon Sim
Any Finnish Player
Andrew Brunette?

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Who are the all time caps killers, a guy that scored a disproportionate amount of their goals against us.

Jon Sim
Any Finnish Player
Andrew Brunette?

Pretty sure Bossy used to light the Caps up more than his usual opponents but I don't know if those splits are available anywhere.

Lawrencejame

Apr 18, 2012
According to the good ole crystal ball...

Caps win 5-2. Ovi with the hat! Ribero 3 assists, and tomorrow he gets a fat 6 year 4.5 mil cap hit contract

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Can't decide if it will be a hooking call or a cross check penalty for Semin in the Canes attacking zone.

mdurbin1234

Nov 6, 2012
Let's use double nickel's own stats against him:

Jeff Schultz: 26 games, 3 assists and -5 (plus/minus)
Orlov: 5 games, 1 assist, +5

hmmmmmm

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad