GDT: Caps @ Canes 7 PM - All Aboard the Matty P Bandwagon!

aquablue

May 4, 2010
He's been on the fourth line for the most part. We never got a chance to really see him.

Not a fan of his attitude, seems like he was really bummed out to be here from the body language. To be honest, he looks like a guy who isn't the most dedicated, a lazy player.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Speaking of lazy players...the slack style of this game for some reason just made me think of how Ovie used to be...remember when you'd see him completely sucking wind on the bench after a shift because he was going 110mph for the entire shift, every shift?

Does ANYONE on this team do that anymore?

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Speaking of lazy players...the slack style of this game for some reason just made me think of how Ovie used to be...remember when you'd see him completely sucking wind on the bench after a shift because he was going 110mph for the entire shift, every shift?

Does ANYONE on this team do that anymore?

Erat was only player I saw gassed at ends of shifts consistently.

Nick and Green, never. But they were hardly alone.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I think we may have good, pre-Kolzig Holtby back for good now. Earlier in the year he doesn't make that armpit save. His reflexes and movements have been quick.

ryan519*

i think the guys are playing pretty well this game because they know something we dont..

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Why? MJ90 can't finish and his possession stinks. All he's good for these days is the occasional assist on the PP. 42 and 25 need a center that plays the same style.

WHY are people always trying to break up our BEST LINE??

1) if there is a team wanting to trade us their top4D for Mojo as a main piece - trade him

2) if new coach/gm will get us a 3rd line center with FO/PK/checking skills and a size - ok, you can think about what to do with Mojo

3) I don't see him as 2C next season and top-6 wing at all

4) I do see a potential + speed + injury center depth + special teams player

5) if there is no place for Mojo in top6 then being between 25 and 42 is safe enough and he can work on his game there too

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Dude, give it a rest. He was playing the shot because there were TWO Caps playing the pass, and both failed.

Leader of Men scoring some goals before changing into Maker of Tee Times.

So that gives him an excuse to just go down to his knee and do nothing?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad