GDT: Caps @ Canes 7 PM - All Aboard the Matty P Bandwagon!

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
mathieu-perreault-broken-nose.jpeg

amin723

Mar 11, 2010
Goodyear, AZ
As an unabashed BB fan, I will be rooting for the Ducks. I'd prefer if Getzlaf wasn't a part of it since his current "Getzlaf can do everything everyone else does he just chooses not to" status around here is grating.

Last edited by a moderator:

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
As an unabashed BB fan, I will be rooting for the Ducks. I'd prefer Getzlaf to get hurt or something since his current "Getzlaf can do everything everyone else does he just chooses not to" status around here is grating.

100% with you. Totally will root for BB wherever he is. Great coach and great person.

PucktotheHead

Jan 11, 2014
Virginia
That "fat ****"??? LOL Pass. Didn't like MP85 while he was here either so no. I will probably pull for the Jackets since they have little playoff history and might be the biggest underdog in the playoffs.

Liberati0n*

As an unabashed BB fan, I will be rooting for the Ducks. I'd prefer if Getzlaf wasn't a part of it since his current "Getzlaf can do everything everyone else does he just chooses not to" status around here is grating.

I wasn't aware of this perception. I like him even more now.

Last edited by a moderator:

amin723

Mar 11, 2010
Goodyear, AZ
I wasn't aware of this perception. I like him even more now.

You don't know this, becase Getzlaf chooses to fly under the radar. He could draw more attention to his game if he wanted to.

Also the Blue Jackets/Wings are my Eastern Conference teams of choice.

ryan519*

no personal preference. just rooting for whoever plays the rangers flyers and penguins

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
As I suspected Oates is scuttling the ship in a sense. Young players should be taking center stage and he is banishing them. I hate this guy

FloridaCap

Beaglechuk Mania
Jun 30, 2012
Good thing they kept Penner away from Ovechkin due to the speed differential, and then put him on a line with Johansson.

I don't even think Oates knows why he does things. He just fires up his Random Excuse Generator and does whatever.

Mojo is probably the second fastest on the team behind Chimera... Ovechkin is probably like 4th or 5th. Good job, Adam.

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
This banishment of young players in games that could be real, free opportunities to evaluate them against NHL talent is as good a reason as any to fire Oates right now.

Capitlols

Historic Chokers
Feb 9, 2010
Not a bandwagoner, will be concentrating on junior hockey, but hoping SJ can win it all. Classy franchise.

Don't know about classy, but Caps fans know how it feels to choke when your heavy favorites.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->