Post-Game Talk: Caps/Bolts - 5pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
The 2nd period hasn't been kind to the Caps for awhile now.

peterthegreat12

Hopeless Caps fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jan 22, 2011
Washington DC
Who knew Nick Backstrom was actually the straw that stirs this drink?

We need, The Swede!
If you struggle this much missing one player...well....that is a problem.

IMO they are struggling because Ovi is. I realize he scored last game but he isn’t creating anything on his own anymore. Father Time is creeping near.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
PP going tampa's way.. of course. That's what happens when you refs have money on the game.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Ahh, the most adult response there is.
OK. how’s this? You’re easily one of the 2 or 3 most absurdly negative people on this board. Even as the Caps made their way to the Cup most of your posts were sky-is-falling nonsense. Ovie regularly goes through slumps during a long season, and every time there you are eagerly predicting his demise. It’s tiresome and lacks all credibility. Better?

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Crowd here chanting ref you suck louder than they have all year.

tough to tell seeing it live - bur is officiating that bad from what you guys can see on TV?

Reactions: Calicaps

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
I don’t know what’s going on with Ovi, but I hope this isn’t the season his skill level has markedly deteriorated. He’s been fighting the puck badly.

peterthegreat12

Hopeless Caps fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jan 22, 2011
Washington DC
OK. how’s this? You’re easily one of the 2 or 3 most absurdly negative people on this board. Even as the Caps made their way to the Cup most of your posts were sky-is-falling nonsense. Ovie regularly goes through slumps during a long season, and every year there you are eagerly predicting his demise. It’s tiresome and lacks all credibility. Better?
LOL

And you aren’t capable of critiquing your favorite team without rose colored glasses. Better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad