GDT: Caps @ Bolts - 11.1.2014 7 PM

Great8

Oct 26, 2014
He makes unreal saves all the time he had two back to back in the first period alone. You can fault him partially on the second goal tonight (which I think was just a fantastic play) but the other two there wasn't much that was within his control.

I'm saying overall not just this game

apollo71426

Jan 21, 2010
MoJo been straight DIRT on the PP this year. A lot of sneaky moves he's been tossing at the opposition.

KevinM

Feb 7, 2012
D.C.
I'm saying overall not just this game
He definitely let in a fair share of softies last season but given his overall track record which has been overwhelmingly positive I'm willing to pin that on Kolzig/Oates preaching for him to play deeper in the net so he wasn't taking away the angles as well as when he plays aggressively.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
How the f do we get Ovi going? We won't win too many games with him being non existent in the score sheet.

philip

dismember
Jun 27, 2014
Apart from his burst for MoJo's goal, Ovi has been very poor. And I'm not sure you can blame it on him being marked out of the game by their best D's...

Burakovsky95*

Ovechkin looked so good to start the year and then took the slash and the blocked shot. I actually think he may be hurt again.

Capathetic

May 26, 2011
Ovechkin looked so good to start the year and then took the slash and the blocked shot. I actually think he may be hurt again.

Teams are taking him away as well. Two periods into this game and you could say the same thing for Stamkos.

JenniferH

Holts Did It
Nov 7, 2013
Georgia
He never seems to bail them out that's the problem
Are you kidding me? Holtby is the reason they've managed to stay in it so many times. Several seconds later, I still can't believe I read this comment and I am flabbergasted that you totally, completely mean this statement. You absolutely mean it. Holy cripes!!

KevinM

Feb 7, 2012
D.C.
Stamkos has been invisible tonight that line with Palat, Kucherov, and Johnson have been far more dangerous consistently

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad