SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
failsgif-7.gif

Just ****ing win.

Capathetic

May 26, 2011
This is a game IMO when we see what Trotz has brought to this team. Coming off a tough loss into a barn with a team who can score.

Looking forward to seeing the gameplan in stopping their skilled forwards.

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
just no turnovers and more than solid game from Holtby (if he is starting), but to be honest 4-2 Bolts
2x Stamkos, Johnson, Filppula for them, and Kuzy&Chimer for us.
Hope I'm wrong

Vladiator16*

So, apperantly Callahan is back for Tampa...
OV needs to start scoring, being better defensively is good and all, but that's not his bread and butter... For Caps to have W's he needs to score. Just win!

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Statement game? Statement game.

Another loss where the staff are forced to fish around for positives and people will start saying "we've heard all this before".

The Deadly Pook Gas

Feb 6, 2012
Alex Prewitt @alex_prewitt

Fourth line this morning of Jay Beagle, Michael Latta, Tom Wilson. Liam O'Brien looks like the scratch.

KevinM

Feb 7, 2012
D.C.
Statement game? Statement game.

Another loss where the staff are forced to fish around for positives and people will start saying "we've heard all this before".
I've not been watching as much as I'd like to but yeah listening to the post-game pressers it's hard not to let the doubt start creeping back in. Hoping to catch the game tonight I'm sure the boys will start finding the twine soon.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Liam O'Brien looks like the scratch.

I like it. I love O'Brien's story but he is in no way an NHL player IMO. He might be some time in the future but he definitely is not one now. Hopefully when Laich is able to get back in the lineup O'Brien can start the development process in Hershey.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
I like it. I love O'Brien's story but he is in no way an NHL player IMO. He might be some time in the future but he definitely is not one now. Hopefully when Laich is able to get back in the lineup O'Brien can start the development process in Hershey.

He's played better and brought more to the team than Jay Beagle has this year.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
This is how I think the the game will go:

We will play really well the first period, clearly the better team... but we will score, at most, 1 goal.

2nd period will be even. At the end of 2nd, the game will probably be even.

They will dominate us in the 3rd, score a few goals and come out with a win.

MrGone

Nov 18, 2009
This is how I think the the game will go:

We will play really well the first period, clearly the better team... but we will score, at most, 1 goal.

2nd period will be even. At the end of 2nd, the game will probably be even.

They will dominate us in the 3rd, score a few goals and come out with a win.

I feel like I have seen that movie before.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad