GDT: Caps @ Blues 11/15/14 8PM EST

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
If Holtby was in goal we'd either be 4-0 down with 4 of the easiest shots going in or be up 2-0 and then lose 3-2 in the last 10 of the 3rd from 3 should be easy saves going in.

If you seriously think Holtby is worse than Peters, you should probably start watching a different sport.

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
Peters has been very very good so far tonight (touch wood). Hope he keeps it up because we're gonna need it.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
If Holtby was in goal we'd either be 4-0 down with 4 of the easiest shots going in or be up 2-0 and then lose 3-2 in the last 10 of the 3rd from 3 should be easy saves going in.

I'm not real high on Holtby right now but christ do you ever stop complaining?

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
If you seriously think Holtby is worse than Peters, you should probably start watching a different sport.

Never said that, never implied that and don't know how you got that from my post but all i'm saying is the choice between Holtby and Peters right now is not exactly a good dilemma to have is it?

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Never said that, never implied that and don't know how you got that from my post but all i'm saying is the choice between Holtby and Peters right now is not exactly a good dilemma to have is it?

Saying we'd be down 4-0 with Holtby in the net when we're tied 1-1 (at time of your post) with Peters. Gee, I wonder how one might think you think Peters is the better option...
:shakehead

It's not a dilemma at all. Holtby is a starting goaltender in the NHL. Peters is not.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Wanted Loltby to start tonight, but I knew better. Feel he could use a stretch of games started in a row to get in a groove.

KevinM

Feb 7, 2012
D.C.
Peters has been very very good so far tonight (touch wood). Hope he keeps it up because we're gonna need it.

heartbreak-ridge-Eastwood-Mc-Gill.jpg

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia

The score was 1-1 at the time of you posting that. Then you said that Holtby would have allowed 4 goals if he was playing this game.

It sure sounds like you are implying that Peters is better right now than Holtby, which is laughable.

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
The score was 1-1 at the time of you posting that. Then you said that Holtby would have allowed 4 goals if he was playing this game.

It sure sounds like you are implying that Peters is better right now than Holtby, which is laughable.

Neither are good options but seriously how can you deny how bad Holtby has been? Last night was another crapfest from him, just because you save 27 doesn't mean you have to effectively put the puck in your own net.

Peters is not better than Holtby but that isn't saying much now is it?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad