GDT: Caps @ Blues 11/15/14 8PM EST

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
Tarasenko has looked downright dominant in every game I've seen him this season. I think he's going to be an absolute stud. Could be Top 5 forward in the league in a couple years time.

Glad i'm not the only one that sees it, when i consider Datsyuk's age, Malkin's injury history and that possibly halting his longevity then you'll be hard pressed to convince me of taking any other russian apart from Ovechkin in the NHL than Tarasenko.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Glad i'm not the only one that sees it, when i consider Datsyuk's age, Malkin's injury history and that possibly halting his longevity then you'll be hard pressed to convince me of taking any other russian apart from Ovechkin in the NHL.

well if your building a team for the long haul, you could argue taking him over Ovie. More years in front of him and much lighter contract to build around.

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
well if your building a team for the long haul, you could argue taking him over Ovie. More years in front of him and much lighter contract to build around.

Fair point again but i think Ovi's shot is just something that nobody has and because it's not something that declines with age his value will be sky high no matter how old he is but Tarasenko might be a better piece at this stage to build around.

CapsJunkie

Beaglchuck scores
May 3, 2014
Anchorage, Alaska
thats what so frustrating about watching kuz on the 4th line. most fans that watched he and Tarasanko knew they would both be amazing talents and Kuzzy being more talented then the two

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
This organisation never ceases to amaze me, they finally get the right coach to figure out Mojo and turn him into quality top 6 guy but arguably the most talented prospect in the league (kuzy) is being ruined for reasons unbeknownst to me.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
2nd line w/Orpik getting pinned in the d-zone a lot tonight

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
Chimera is looking really really out of sorts this season, may want to cut ties and get younger at that position come end of the season

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
Ward is making that line look respectable this season, if not for him then that would be one of the most unproductive in the league.

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
Had a feeling Caps might do this simply because they've been doing it to THEMSELVES all season. Dominate the 1st period, loads of shots, plenty of puck possession, but only 1 goal to show for it and letting the other team hang around. Pretty much what St Louis did in that 1st.

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
If Holtby was in goal we'd either be 4-0 down with 4 of the easiest shots going in or be up 2-0 and then lose 3-2 in the last 10 of the 3rd from 3 should be easy saves going in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad