GDT: Caps @ Blues 11/15/14 8PM EST

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
Blues always been one of those teams i like and respect, think they've been really unlucky in the post season and never get the breaks. Wish the Caps were built like them.

KevinM

Feb 7, 2012
D.C.
I guess the gameplan tonight is to take the first period off, give them free run of the offensive zone, and hope they get tuckered out so they can make a run at it in the final two periods.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Trotz coming into the season I brushed off his anti-Russian attitude, but when he put Ovechkin with Bura, he puts MoJo with Nicky and refused to have anything, but a Canadian with Ovechkin and Backstrom.

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
If you are asking me which Russian outside of Ovi i would want on my time, apart from Datsyuk it would be Tarasenko. Yep even ahead of Varlamov.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
If you are asking me which Russian outside of Ovi i would want on my time, apart from Datsyuk it would be Tarasenko. Yep even ahead of Varlamov.

I like the kid alot, but lets not forget Steen flew out of the gates last year and he has yet to get back to that level. I'll wait to see how long he keeps it up and if it last longer then a season.

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
I like the kid alot, but lets not forget Steen flew out of the gates last year and he has yet to get back to that level. I'll wait to see how long he keeps it up and if it last longer then a season.

Fair point but i'll say that you could tell Steen's hot streak was pretty much just that, a streak. He was never ever going to keep up with someone like Ovi. What i see with Tarasenko is not a streak, he's just a sick hockey player.

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
Try not to get down guys, despite a horrid period of hockey it's only 1-0 and all it takes is 2 strong periods and this game is ours. They're more than capable of it.

MrGone

Nov 18, 2009

Tarasenko did not look that good his first season playing bottom six.

KevinM

Feb 7, 2012
D.C.
Tarasenko has looked downright dominant in every game I've seen him this season. I think he's going to be an absolute stud. Could be Top 5 forward in the league in a couple years time.

CapsJunkie

Beaglchuck scores
May 3, 2014
Anchorage, Alaska
caps dodged a lot of bullets...they'd better pick it up. The caps have been looking like ECHL players as of late. hurried plays, no chemistry, no drive to win, skill set being outmatched, and terrible goal tending..coaching?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad