GDT: Caps and Sharks 5:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection

Still can’t get it to work. I don’t know what you mean by using twitter vs x link. I just copy in X app and then post. Used to work fine. Clearly others make it work. Sigh.
I *think* that HF still uses twitter.com links to properly show
your URL link is an x.com link and this site hasn't updated to properly show with the newer x URLs ??

a diff site I'm on that is the issue where the url's with twitter show fine but the x url's don't

Reactions: DWGie26

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
these games always end with some irrelevant weird shit, remember the one where John Scott scored?

Caps and Sharks is basically always either a blowout where only one team shows up, or they both suck for like 50 minutes and then channel a season's worth of black magic to do really weird things, and it ain't looking like a blowout right now.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Well that's a pretty unfortunate mix, Ovechkin with a broken stick, Kuznetsov out there doing his best but couldn't keep his stick tied the extra second for Kuemper to seal the post. Kuznetsov's D was kind of weird there all shift but at least he was down below the goal line putting in work.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Nice coverage 92…..you defensive stalwart….
He forced at least two bad clears/turnovers, but one bounced off his control back into the corner and the other one found a stickless Ovechkin.

He wasn't lockdown, but he wasn't doing nothing either. Kuznetsov being the guy in front of the net doing tie ups in the first place is not a recipe for success, he was lower than both D.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
What the f*** is wrong with Ovechkin and the blue line this year? Been 19 years dude, you should know this rule by now.

Reactions: YippieKaey

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
He forced at least two bad clears/turnovers, but one bounced off his control back into the corner and the other one found a stickless Ovechkin.

He wasn't lockdown, but he wasn't doing nothing either. Kuznetsov being the guy in front of the net doing tie ups in the first place is not a recipe for success, he was lower than both D.
Only because he lost his man to the side of the net and was chasing….

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Only because he lost his man to the side of the net and was chasing….
No, even at the time of the shot from the point he was the lowest Capital on the ice. That's not losing his man, that's filling coverage, because "his man" was the RD's when they were all in the corner.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
No, even at the time of the shot he was the lowest Capital on the ice. That's not losing his man, that's filling coverage, because "his man" was the RD's when they were all in the corner.
Yeah on the other side of the net, until his man left him behind, he chased, caught up in the slot, then lost his man again for an easy tap in….keep defending that shit brick. It was HIS man at the time.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
I had a sense this would be a trap game and it's looking to be just that. Caps make some positive progress, but then appear to be taking a huge step back today.

BallardEra

Leafs&Caps Since 1982™
Dec 26, 2017
East York, Ontario
I had a sense this would be a trap game and it's looking to be just that. Caps make some positive progress, but then appear to be taking a huge step back today.
I think we pretty much know who they are at this point. This is not a playoff team and it will be a long season.

I just set my expectations and the bar very low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $200.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland