GDT: Caps and Sharks 5:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
hey fellas we are playing early this time

no words about line up

we still suck but sharks sucks even more so 4-1 good guys

i can smell kuzy's goal. he's meh but not nearly as bad and uninterested as last year

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
hey fellas we are playing early this time

no words about line up

we still suck but sharks sucks even more so 4-1 good guys

i can smell kuzy's goal. he's meh but not nearly as bad and uninterested as last year
This is my boss's team so a trouncing would be fun troll material for this week's management meeting.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Couple of moves I would like to see for lineup:

* IF Milano can play, I’d still like to see Lapierre in the lineup and Phillips out.. Can’t have him playing 3-5 minutes a night. Maybe have Lapierre at 4C and Protas at 4RW.
* Aktell in at 3LD and Alexyev out. Same thing. Can’t have him playing 5-7 minutes.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I'd like McMichael at center sometime soon. Move Backstrom to 4C and Protas to the wing to make it work.
I don’t know. McMichael is looking good at wing right now. Don’t know if i like that move. I could see McMichael at 4C today. Could run Snively at wing with Beck-CMM-Protas.

Well as expected, Lapierre will play 4C with Beck and Protas. Guessing that moves CMM back to 2LW and Philips to 3LW (or Mantha with Phillips at 3RW.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
How come my tweets only load as links and not the full image anymore. They used to show the pic like above. Do i need to do it differently now? I use an ipad to post here.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
How come my tweets only load as links and not the full image anymore. They used to show the pic like above. Do i need to do it differently now? I use an ipad to post here.

Instead of just having the numbers on the tweet, you post the entire link under the insert link icon that kinda looks like a paper clip

Fred22406Capsfan

Jan 19, 2020
I'm thinking overtime winner for the Caps. That way we still get SJ a point, helping keep within striking distance if the full on tank becomes necessary :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad