Post-Game Talk: Caps and Pens 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Aside from the goal Djoos has shown some offensive creativity earlier in the game as well. Hopefully he keeps it up.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
We are living in a cartoon, in front of the guy shove him while he has him in a headlock and its called a hold on the Capital.

Privet

Sep 25, 2015
Victoria, BC
Hey'all.

Haven't been following the game. Nice to see Djoos score. How are our big guns doing? (Ovie, Kuzy, Oshie, Backy & Vrana?)

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Yoos!

not juice
1c7mp0.jpg

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Hey'all.

Haven't been following the game. Nice to see Djoos score. How are our big guns doing? (Ovie, Kuzy, Oshie, Backy & Vrana?)

Ovi and Kuzy are creating the majority of the chances. Nicky and Oshie are invisible, and Vrana's positioning tonight leaves a lot to be desired.

Overall the Pens are outplaying us from lines 1-4. This game has "L" written all over it.

Privet

Sep 25, 2015
Victoria, BC
Ovi and Kuzy are creating the majority of the chances. Nicky and Oshie are invisible, and Vrana's positioning tonight leaves a lot to be desired.

Overall the Pens are outplaying us from lines 1-4. This game has "L" written all over it.

Thanks. I just started watching the game now (3rd period once it starts). I think the Caps will pull through but in the end lose this in OT or Shootout.

Would love to see Ovie hammer a slap shot that goes past Murray's ears.

Reactions: Eazy for Kuzy

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Thanks. I just started watching the game now (3rd period once it starts). I think the Caps will pull through but in the end lose this in OT or Shootout.

Would love to see Ovie hammer a slap shot that goes past Murray's ears.

What you just saw has been the story of the night.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Milbury whenever a Pens player gets called for slash on the hands says it shouldn't be a penalty, but every time a stick touches a Pens player it should be a slashing penalty according to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad