Post-Game Talk: Caps and Pens 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Privet

Sep 25, 2015
Victoria, BC
Almost from Kuzy to Ovy. I feel like if there will be another goal tonight, it will be a combination of those two. Lets go!

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
wow, Djoos also scored! Against the pens! A goal and primary assist! when we can't score against them. he needs to be our 1st D let alone on our lineup!!!

HeyMattyB

Sports bring out the worst in everyone.
Aug 20, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
I don’t know if anyone else is out-of-market and watching on NBCSN, but these lawyer commercials—which are the ONLY commercials that have run all game, and run during EVERY break—are hilarious. Some real green-screen special-effects wizardry going on there.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Just want to point out that last year Ovie got his 8th goal in mid-November, also against the Pens. 16 games in.

Reactions: calicapsfan

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
I don’t know if anyone else is out-of-market and watching on NHL GamceCenter Live, but these lawyer commercials—which are the ONLY commercials that have run all game, and run during EVERY break—are hilarious. Some real green-screen special-effects wizardry going on there.
Mine is the same commercial for The Blacklist every time.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
So riddle me this.

If a defenseman goes for a poke check and whiffs and takes out the skates of attacker that is an easy tripping call. If a goalie does it that's a good save?

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
We lack critical depth right now. We have 2 quality defenseman and 4 quality forwards. Until Vrana and Burakovsky step up we will struggle to win. We just aren't that good right now.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Put Djoos as 1C, 1D, and have him backup Holtby as well.

Seriously though he was good and should get more minutes next game until he shows he can’t handle it. Also bring up Bowey and see if he can contribute as well. Ness only got 8 minutes of ice time and is doing nothing positive.

Edit: also Sullivan is a really good coach. You can really see the coaching impact on special teams, where the Penguins dominated.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
We lack critical depth right now. We have 2 quality defenseman and 4 quality forwards. Until Vrana and Burakovsky step up we will struggle to win. We just aren't that good right now.
I think Vrana has been great. We took a guy who got jerked around all season and put him on the top line for what is basically his actual rookie season. Any time you think Vrana isn't doing enough remember he's facing other teams top lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad