GDT: Capitals vs. Canucks 9:30

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
Fehr is the master of skating fast into the corner and turning it over.

This team just doesn't have the offensive talent to compensate for Ovechkin turning ghost.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
So glad Miller is in Vancouver now. Now we only face him once or twice a season. Too bad O'brien couldn't fight Dorsett.

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
Fehr ****ing killed our top line, his one move of skating into the corner and failing to shoot in to the front of the net is useless. clearly ward is our best RWer, and he's on the 4th line right now. seems pretty obvious what to do now.

BackToTheBasics

Dec 26, 2013
Didn't deserve to win anyway but that reffing was atrocious. The NHL should be embarrassed to have refs like that. A PP early in the 2nd and this is a totally different game. Could have easily called a penalty on Hamhuis. They call a penalty on Carly though. What a complete ****ing joke.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Fehr ****ing killed our top line, his one move of skating into the corner and failing to shoot in to the front of the net is useless. clearly ward is our best RWer, and he's on the 4th line right now. seems pretty obvious what to do now.

Aside of last night, Ward has been pretty mediocre this season.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
So... I know we can't win them all and I hate to be the guy who blames the refs...but they were atrocious this game from what I saw. :amazed:

I've caught all our games this year and this is easily the worst officiated one I've seen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad