Dec 10, 2009
Virginia
let's keep this ball rolling

XqoGalx.gif

Holtby-lifts-Capitals-to-series-tying-win-A91BDKMP-x-large.jpg

vs
stanley.jpg

bWo*

Will be at the game tonight, looking forward to seeing Kuznetsov & Burakovsky play. Hopefully Ovechkin lights it up.

I was at last night's game and they're both amazing. Andre does these little things like when he kept the puck in the zone that just make your jaw drop

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
Back to back on the road against a decent WC team. Should be a good test for the Caps. Scoring early would make this a lot easier.

Coldplay619

Oct 17, 2010
Ovi was flexing his wrist before the game yesterday.

He must of bummed his wrist in an earlier game, could explain why he's back to 2010-2011 Ovi with all the whiffs.

Burakovsky95*

Ovi was flexing his wrist before the game yesterday.

He must of bummed his wrist in an earlier game, could explain why he's back to 2010-2011 Ovi with all the whiffs.

He was doing that because he blocked a shot with it

Vladiator16*

Gonna make it home in time for the game :yo:

Yes, #92 needs to put one in

136388330.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Burakovsky95*

I don't feel like arguing but I'm pretty sure if it was an intermission segment it was him feeling his wrist because he blocked that shot in the 1st...

Great8

Oct 26, 2014
These late games are killing me, having to be up for work at 5 am is a killer...can't wait till normal start time Wednesday night

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I still can't believe that they still try and debate if OV is coachable, I mean give it a rest.

The only coach anyone could possibly even attempt to make this argument for was BB because he's the only one with a legitimate NHL head coaching career post-Caps. And we all know Ovie didn't ruin BB's career, he helped launch it.

Hanlon is no longer in the league and had nothing going for him other than Ovechkin. Hunter was a rental, and Ovechkin changed his entire style for him. Likewise, Ovie changed his style AND which side of the ice he played on for Oates, who was so ridiculous as a head coach one has to conclude he "killed" his own career in DC.

Anyone who tries to make the "coach killer" argument is just shouting "I'm an Ovechkin hater" for all to hear.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
BB lost the entire team. Wasnt anything to do with Ovi. Its BB's demeanor that got old. If Anaheim fails in the playoffs again this year, we are gonna see history repeat itself with BB.

Blades of Steel

log off.
Dec 10, 2009
Virginia
I'm going to start with the walking dead and switch to the caps game on the dvr, should get caught up in play by the start of 2nd period or so.

I'll be interested to see how we do on the back to back game, nucks are rested. Peters in net it looks like, hope he has a solid game.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
You guys should see the Capitals-Red Wings Wednesday Night Rivalry commercial.

Its basically acknowledgement of a lack of a rivalry.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad