GDT: CAPITALS GAME WARNING: LIGHTNING @ 5:30PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
I know the elbow from Kucherov hurt. But, Tom acting like he is dying didn't help selling the penalty.
Yeah seriously. At this point in Wilson's career I don't think any ref is going to pay much attention to him crying about an elbow.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
I know the elbow from Kucherov hurt. But, Tom acting like he is dying didn't help selling the penalty.
I guess you never been unsuspecting elbowed in the face. Pro or not it does hurt and players will humanly react to going down. I can demo your face unsuspectingly and then you can let me know how it feels and to see if you go down in pain or not!

• Haha
Reactions: Ridley Simon

Capitals40

Nov 14, 2014
Summerville, SC
I guess you never been unsuspecting elbowed in the face. Pro or not it does hurt and players will humanly react to going down. I can demo your face unsuspectingly and then you can let me know how it feels and to see if you go down in pain or not!
Tom does this a lot. No blood, but dies on the ice. Bad look for our tough guy.

Reactions: um

ArmadilloThumb

Apr 20, 2018
Many of my fellow Caps fans here may remember I'm old and Canadian and just saying tonight I'm remember certain vibes from back in the day...

Watched my first full on televised bench clearing brawl in 1970. Saw many, many more during the 70s and 80s, including some games with more than one. Not expecting that loss of discipline tonight, nor advocating for one, but boy this game has some of the vibe of some of those games where one more thing was all it took to pop the volcano...

I want the Caps to get the two points. Just win and that is the best revenge.

Eirikrautha

Many of my fellow Caps fans here may remember I'm old and Canadian and just saying tonight I'm remember certain vibes from back in the day...

Watched my first full on televised bench clearing brawl in 1970. Saw many, many more during the 70s and 80s, including some games with more than one. Not expecting that loss of discipline tonight, nor advocating for one, but boy this game has some of the vibe of some of those games where one more thing was all it took to pop the volcano...

I want the Caps to get the two points. Just win and that is the best revenge.
Depends on who scores next. If the Bolts get two more or so, and the Caps' frustration boils over, we could see some serious violence...

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
That was numbers all the way there Tanner. A bit surprising the refs decided to penalize that though. Very weird! Very unlike them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad