GDT: CAPITALS GAME WARNING: LIGHTNING @ 5:30PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
Yep, you gotta think every Cap will be targeting him for the rest of the game. This wou;dn't happen if the refs did the right thing and toss him from the game. Now someone else is going to get hurt.

Reactions: Praetorian Caps

waspurge13

Feb 20, 2018
I don’t care about winning this game any more. Not a major but definitely late. I’m glad that eyes is still in the game. Can’t wait to see what Tom does to him

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Wait why wasn't that hit deterred
I'm interested to know your thoughts about this:

You don't like fighting, and you don't like Wilson. So what is the recommended move here from a Twabby perspective? Does Wilson go after Eysimmont or just rebuke him with some strongly worded language (minus the profanities of course)?

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Come on man that was a long f***ing time ago and has nothing to do with this. Silly comment

It may be a while now, however many of the players still on the team. It really did hurt our chances in the playoffs then.

Ovy doing what needs to be done. Legal hitting and stirring up the team and crowd.

Reactions: Acallabeth

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
It may be a while now, however many of the players still on the team. It really did hurt our chances in the playoffs then.

Ovy doing what needs to be done. Legal hitting and stirring up the team and crowd.
Oh I want to see Eyssimont take a beating for what he did. I think it was a dangerous late shove into the boards.

But they need to win the game for Jensen (and their diminishing playoff chances), so at some point Wilson should go after Eyssimont but as Joe and Locker have said, get the advantage on the scoreboard first and foremost.

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Weird how many of the regulars are absent from this GDT? Have they all got lives and are out and about on a Saturday night?? Surely not!

Reactions: marcel snapshot

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
I'm interested to know your thoughts about this:

You don't like fighting, and you don't like Wilson. So what is the recommended move here from a Twabby perspective? Does Wilson go after Eysimmont or just rebuke him with some strongly worded language (minus the profanities of course)?

What happens in other sports? There doesn't have to be a fight or retaliatory hit. Just play the game and try to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad