Post-Game Talk: Capitals def. Canucks - 5-2 (Stecher, Baertschi)

Winner?

• Vancouver

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • Washington

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • Do the Capitals play in Washington State, or Washington, D.C.? I'm don't know, Jordan.

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Thanks to Billy and literally noone else here for trying to get this GDT back on track to talk about the Game as its Game Day and were in a Thread. As much as i want endless discussion about OT points and the 2016 draft, lets talk about the topic of the thread!!

PS:

Man I love this team :yo:

Reactions: BassMason

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
Hi all. I just watched the Flames vs the Rangers.. how we didn't draft tkachuk is beyond me....

Benning was so focused on a d guy, he missed the best player available. Period.

Let's not give his drafting skills to much credit...

Now, Go Nucks!!!

keller was playing?

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
Thanks to Billy and literally noone else here for trying to get this GDT back on track to talk about the Game as its Game Day and were in a Thread. As much as i want endless discussion about OT points and the 2016 draft, lets talk about the topic of the thread!!

PS:

Man I love this team :yo:

i am sad we don't get to see beagle chirping with his former team mates.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Let's hope we don't take to many penalties, and watch OV on the back wall when we do.
Go Nucks! Wooooooooooooooo

keslerburrows

Mar 9, 2011
Vernon, Canada
Irf:

Scouts must have heard how nice the weather has been in Vancouver. There are 13 different teams represented here tonight for #Canucks⁠ ⁠ and #Capitals

JT Milker

Mar 24, 2018
Let's see if we can ride 39% CF to another win tonight wooo!

I could care less about the dumb **** they do after regulation and usually turn the game off instead of watching it.

You manage to get through 60 minutes of Canucks hockey and then turn it off when something exciting might happen? Are you masochistic or something

Reactions: Etteduag ot Reseob

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
For Guddy, I hope, but probably for a Caps player
Doubt it. I have two guesses.

1. Every year when the canucks start a little over .500, there's a rumor the canucks are trying to acquire a top six or top four defenseman. Wouldn't surprise me if Dim and his group think this is the year again.

2. Sell high on a hot start from those who played like crap last year.

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi

You manage to get through 60 minutes of Canucks hockey and then turn it off when something exciting might happen? Are you masochistic or something

I think he's a big fan of draft lotteries...

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC

Crappy hockey is still more entertaining than fake hockey.

JT Milker

Mar 24, 2018
Crappy hockey is still more entertaining than fake hockey.

Maybe right now, but would you say the same thing in game... 70, at which point we're ruining our own draft odds while winning games 2-1 and being outshot by the same margin lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad