Post-Game Talk: Capitals def. Canucks - 5-2 (Stecher, Baertschi)

Winner?

• Vancouver

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • Washington

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • Do the Capitals play in Washington State, or Washington, D.C.? I'm don't know, Jordan.

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
Ick....anybody else dealing with a cold? What a bummer when the weather has been so nice.

Trying to get into this game but it's a struggle tonight. Maybe a hat trick from Brock or Bo will make me feel better.

Paulinvancouver

Gas station in Carbondale did not have fresh yams!
Dec 19, 2015
ugh my f***ing pvr again...

all telus recordings in place from last year but I've missed the last 4 games minus HNIC

and Nilsson's in net. Canucks 4-3..

GetFocht

Indestructible
Jun 11, 2013
Terrible first period in terms of possession. Nilsson looking rock solid again

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Gaudette 2:32 ice time with 5 shifts in the 1st. Didn't really look bad during any of it. As is usually the case.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Are we still really worried about Boeser here? If you ask me, he's looked pretty damn good lately.
Being worried about a player whose dominated at every stage of development was stupid to begin with. Boeser wasn't some flash in the pan that came out of nowhere he was a top rated prospect who accelerated his development last year.

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
Being worried about a player whose dominated at every stage of development was stupid to begin with. Boeser wasn't some flash in the pan that came out of nowhere he was a top rated prospect who accelerated his development last year.

They were worried that he seemed injuried.

Totally fair to think that a back injury could be an issue that dogs him for a long time, IMO.

Nobody worried that he randomly lost his talent.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.

The worry was more if he was playing injured and if doing so would negatively impact him. Less so that he was some flash in the pan.

People thinking he was a flash in a pan are weird.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
They were worried that he seemed injuried.

Totally fair to think that a back injury could be an issue that dogs him for a long time, IMO.

Nobody worried that he randomly lost his talent.
Clearly looked like a player who missed some time in the off-season due to injury, trying to suggest a 21 year old's back is hampered long term due to a ~5 game sample size seems ridiculous.

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
Hopefully Gaudette isn't Gaunce 2.0 where he's given little opportunity but does not seize it either. Gaunce had great AHL production at Gaudette age actually .

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Hopefully Gaudette isn't Gaunce 2.0 where he's given little opportunity but does not seize it either. Gaunce had great AHL production at Gaudette age actually .
Gaudette clearly has a higher offensive upside, I'm a huge Gaunce guy but he was/is an offensive black hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad