Post-Game Talk: Capitals def. Canucks - 5-2 (Stecher, Baertschi)

Winner?

• Vancouver

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • Washington

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • Do the Capitals play in Washington State, or Washington, D.C.? I'm don't know, Jordan.

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soups On

Apr 27, 2012
This is not a good hockey team, simple.
Yep. Completely static in the offensive zone so chances are simply one and done. This coach also loves to play the 4th line when the team is down by a couple of goals in the 3rd :laugh:

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
Yeah because both him and Brock are not great hockey players. BB had an anamly year last year. He doesn’t put up 20 this year. No chance.

Yeah yeah, we know. You randomly turned on him after his first slump.

More seriously though, when is it acceptable to worry? Two goals in nine games including a 3v3 after a brutal pre season is not encouraging.

canucks20

Oct 12, 2009
worst effort of the season i think. don't care if they lose but not interested in watching that crap.

I think they actually tried quite hard. Just the talent difference is massive and shows how far Vancouver still is from competing

Svencouver

Apr 8, 2015
Vancouver
Yep. Completely static in the offensive zone so chances are simply one and done. This coach also loves to play the 4th line when the team is down by a couple of goals in the 3rd :laugh:

We play so much of our game glued to the boards which leads to pretty easy defense for the other team

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
On the plus side, Gaudette finished with 11:49 of ice time with 19 shifts, and didn't look out of place at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad