GDT: Capitals @ Canadiens - The Third Period Comeback Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

izzy75

Nov 22, 2010
I honestly believe there are some fans who think Max's goal is a victory of sorts... a sign of good things to come. That's what we've become:

YEAH NO SHUTOUT!!! :shakehead

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Montreal had one of the better Pk's the last few years and now are just terrible. Pretty much with the same players. One of the assistants better be dropped in the offseason.

MTLSandman*

While price may have let a couple questionable goals in, he still made a few big saves that would have surely been goals... The main problem is that we're giving up way too many shots in primetime scoring areas while we pepper other goalies from the boards

CP31

Jun 19, 2012
Welland, ON
Price lets in 3 weak goals whos the problem? I have been sticking up for him forever but now he's making me and many other fans look like crap. I know this is just likely a bad stretch for him but he has been pathetic. But then again people find ways to blame everyone else but Price. Face it he has been **** this month. Face it. Its a fact.
Umm, I'm pretty sure everyone is blaming him.

HotPie

Dec 3, 2007
I mean I love Price and I do think he's our goalie going in the playoffs and for the future but ****.

He hasn't been an NHL goalie for the past few weeks, and anyone who says otherwise is a homer.

I'm confident that he can bounce back from this though.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Price lets in 3 weak goals whos the problem? I have been sticking up for him forever but now he's making me and many other fans look like crap. I know this is just likely a bad stretch for him but he has been pathetic. But then again people find ways to blame everyone else but Price. Face it he has been **** this month. Face it. Its a fact.

You could put any goalie in the league in net this game and we lose. Our problem is not one player. How daft do you have to be to think Price is why we're losing?

NHLcrazy

Feb 28, 2002
Montreal
Habs should have played like this since day 1, picked up Drouin at the draft and saved the good stuff for a exciting 13-14 season (new division, 82 games).

Galchenyuk, Gallagher, Drouin... oh ya.

Jmac1160*

Even the deepest Price haters MUST be getting tired. At first it was fun for them. Now it must be exhausting. Also, they aren't going to pick a fight with anyone at this point cuz nobody really wants to talk about Price. I don't. Just let him be. We'll see what happens in the POs.

if you look at my past posts I have been a huge supported of Price. I'm just tired of seeing him struggle and show no emotion out threre. I know he's a laid back guy but he really needs to get his **** together as do the boys in front of him.

Rozz

Jun 23, 2012
Niagara Falls, Ont.
I truly think that other teams just watched videos of us and realized how our "system" works and how easy it is to screw it up. Once you do, nobody knows what to do.

Then there's all the missed chances and pathetic effort on the puck.

And then there's Price.

Still hoping this is all a nightmare...

this all comes down to 2 main issue that i do believe will be gone come play off time.. EFFORT and GIVING A ****! and they clearly dont.. and havent since they clinched.. there is only the young kids still trying their hardest but every one else is just letting off the gas in a bad way.

take price for instance.. look how slow hes moving and getting back up and reacting. hes not focused on the game and seem like he doesnt care right now.. hes still got all that talent but hes not giving the second thrid or fourth efforts that he normaly does .. come play offs i think he will be kicking into high gear rested and ready to go.

you look at all the players they are making a bare mininal effort just getting through these last games and thats it ... now some guys have just been bad all year but for those who are just suddenly not working hard... i think they too are just riding it out till the really show starts.

and like every body says it really doesnt matter where we finish in the standings once play off starts its a whole new beast.. they boys know it .. the coaches know it.. i find after watching every game this year that it is very apparent in these last 5 that they will to go all out is not there and frankly in the big picture it doesnt really matter...

yes this was pissing me off and making me crazy too .. but i've decieded to trust my teams decision and join their new philosophy of taking it easy until the play off start... cause man i am gonna need to be well rested to be ablet to handle all the stress of the first round .. never mind the 2nd or 3rd if we get there lol

edit: another point of interest that this might be some sort of plan is that they only line that is working their ***** off and scoring is being sat for most of these games... funny how that works.. if the plan was to win you would figure they would be playing the guys who are scoring a lot more... hmmm..

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
Umm, I'm pretty sure everyone is blaming him.

I urge everyone to just ignore comments bashing Price. It's the most futile thing to do at this point. I'd rather discuss how we are planning to score goals.

Have to say, Pleky never seems scared to get involved. Gansta. Good thing it never develops into anything, otherwise the other player is asking to get whacked.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
I'm actually liking this frustration. But that's just me.
Show's they aren't ****ing happy with the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad