Post-Game Talk: Capitals 5, Penguins 3: And Now We Wait on the Mad Hatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
Soooo...Sid isn’t right physically. Do we go all in with him, or do we stack Malkin’s line and treat him as 1A? This is a non-traditional team, and it’s a non-traditional year. It might be time to make a bold move, and play your best guy like you mean it. He might be able to carry you to a Cup. Just saying.

why do you say there’s issues with Crosby?

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
If only Malkin hadn't dropped the gloves with Dillon at the end of the first, the Pens would've won ten bazillion to one. :rolleyes:

Reactions: AlphaMikeFoxtrots

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
If only Malkin hadn't dropped the gloves with Dillon at the end of the first, the Pens would've won ten bazillion to one. :rolleyes:

it was a dumb penalty. Missed the power play and 7:30 of the second. Love is blind.

sometimes I don’t think u get it. But if you keep reading my posts maybe you will eventually. Go pens (not just one player)!

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
Dude. You routinely mock Malkin for stupid/lazy defensive play but Crosby has been horrific defensively since he returned.

did you read the whole post I was responding too? The issue referred to was a health issue. That’s quite a claim.

then you went all Crosby vs Malkin. You get distracted by shiny objects (my analysis).

Gallatin

A Banksy of Goonism
Mar 4, 2010
Pittsburgh
What is this, DK's idiotic paywall site?

Murray's not an alcoholic, you dumbos. He's just a young goalie that either needs a change of scenery or just plain isn't very good. No need to drag the dude through the mud because you're bored and/or petty.

Can't believe I even mentioned it today....

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
did you read the whole post I was responding too? The issue referred to was a health issue. That’s quite a claim.

then you went all Crosby vs Malkin. You get distracted by shiny objects (my analysis).

I'm sorry, I only understand sequences of memes.

Could you try again?

You can't see your feet. My hypothesis.

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
I'm sorry, I only understand sequences of memes.

Could you try again?

You can't see your feet. My hypothesis.

my season tickets are Row A upper level. Someone suffering from obesity would have a really hard time getting to them.

I hope when you look in the mirror you like what you see.

let’s stick to the game.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
my season tickets are Row A upper level. Someone suffering from obesity would have a really hard time getting to them.

I hope when you look in the mirror you like what you see.

let’s stick to the game.

Edit: just dropping this post. It wasn't needed.

Have a good week, Rondu. Go Pens.

Last edited:

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Yeah I watched them too, WTF Petts??? those first 2 on MM was because of him.

Or the goal with Trotman standing in front of MM not actively taking his man and getting pushed out of the way.
Trotman 6'2 220 piece of trash.

wgknestrick

Aug 14, 2012
why do you say there’s issues with Crosby?

Because it's been a high danger shot, shooting gallery against our goalies when he's been on the ice.
Chucky's was absolutely terrible this year and his defence graph is only +2% threat relative to average. Crosby is nearly worst in the entire NHL at allowing close shots against. Athanasiou has around the same chart as Crosby (+13%) and he's a -45

crosbsi87
crosbsi87

Reactions: ChaosAgent

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
And turn around and lock ourselves into Petts sooooooo frustrating!!!

The only thing I like about that deal at this point is business ethics. You make a handshake deal, you honor it. I want my organization and GM to abide by that.

But it is frustrating because we really had the opportunity to build a stacked top-4 with 2 #1 pairs if we were willing to move Petts and not get exploited by Bill Guerin (imagine that for a minute) and pay double-price for Zucker. I'm sorry but the more I think about what we paid for Zucker vs. Perron, the more I think that Addison should have been off the table.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Or the goal with Trotman standing in front of MM not actively taking his man and getting pushed out of the way.
Trotman 6'2 220 piece of trash.
He is not piece of trash. No one playing for our entertainment is piece of trash. he is a solid AHL player who was giving a role to play over 12 minutes against one of the most explosive teams in NHL. I watched him closely, he had more good plays than bad plays tonight, he wasn't at his best for that goal, but its not like other five Penguins defensamn do better job in the crease, asctually they all suck...Letang and JJ can't even make it in the crease to busy chasing each other behind the goal...

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
Because it's been a high danger shot, shooting gallery against our goalies when he's been on the ice.
Chucky's was absolutely terrible this year and his defence graph is only +2% threat relative to average. Crosby is nearly worst in the entire NHL at allowing close shots against. Athanasiou has around the same chart as Crosby (+13%) and he's a -45

crosbsi87
crosbsi87

Please read the original post where it was inferring Crosby has health issues. That’s what I was questioning.

But thanks for the pictures. It looks like Sidney Crosby is a bad player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad