Post-Game Talk: Canucks vs. Flames in Victoria (3 - 4 CGY) / Canucks @ Flames (3 - 2 VAN in OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
I hope the Canucks ice a decent lineup for those loyal Canucks fans in Victoria. Once the calendar hits Labor Day, it's suddenly 'hockey season'

It might be too early or maybe somebody needs to start a new thread...but who are the candidates for 'training camp surprises'? There's always at least one 'Steve Kariya', Jason King or Sergei Shirokov. Who are this year's candidates?

My early picks are Gaudette, MacEwen and the much maligned Juolevi.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
I hope the Canucks ice a decent lineup for those loyal Canucks fans in Victoria. Once the calendar hits Labor Day, it's suddenly 'hockey season'

It might be too early or maybe somebody needs to start a new thread...but who are the candidates for 'training camp surprises'? There's always at least one 'Steve Kariya', Jason King or Sergei Shirokov. Who are this year's candidates?

My early picks are Gaudette, MacEwen and the much maligned Juolevi.
There should be a good mix of regulars... teams usually do for home games... it's the away games where you're like.. whoTF?

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
There should be a good mix of regulars... teams usually do for home games... it's the away games where you're like.. whoTF?
I’m told a good chunk of hockey fans are fans of other teams in Victoria so that might be a good number of opposition fans at the game (eg., booing of Hughes in that hockey tournament played not all that long ago).

LickTheEnvelope

Time to Retool... again...
Dec 16, 2008
Vancouver
Too early.. don't care...
Excitement level already creeping up for the new season. Didn't want to start a "Who else is excited" thread.. so here we are.... Game time!... in just 75 days!

Prospect training camp is Sept 7th-10th... just 66 days away! And main camp a few days later...

Excited to see what Brock's shoulders are gonna look like.. excited about where Pettersson is at... wanna see who obsesses with Pettersson's weight... see who Miller fits with... How the D comes together... QUINN HUGHES... wanna see a picture of Hughes standing beside Myers...Will Marky continue from where he left off... Who takes advantage of Roussel missing from the lineup..

9-20 Turnover:

OUT:
Dorsett, Pouliot, Gaunce, Mazanek, Pyatt, Schenn, Granlund, Kero (UFA's: McEneny, Leighton, Hutton)

IN:
JT Miller, F. Perron, McIntyre, Benn, Myers, Graovic, Fantenberg

vs the flames... who suck... you suck Flames.
- They got Talbot tho...

Also IN after this was made: M. Ferland, J. Bailey ... I'd probably also add mid-year pickups T. Pearson and J. Leivo.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
4-2 Canucks, all goals scored by Eriksson

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
I'm still completely in F1 mode and can't even comprehend that hockey preseason is upon us. It didn't help that this was a really, really boring offseason. At least we're getting appropriate weather for the season; Day 1 of last year's preseason was a beautiful summer day, eww

Reactions: FacepalmBenning

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
NHL Center Ice has both games tonight listed. One at 6:00 and One at 7:00.

Going to be sick to split screen that biznitch up. :yo:

Reactions: lindgren
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad