Post-Game Talk: Canucks vs. Flames in Victoria (3 - 4 CGY) / Canucks @ Flames (3 - 2 VAN in OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Roster for game in Calgary:

Notables: Virtanen, Baertschi, Stecher, Beagle, Motte, Woo
Cgy : hasn't stated yet

Baertschi-Camper-Motte
Schaller-Beagle-Virtanen
Keppen-Hamilton-Bancks
Perron-Graovac-MacEwen

Sautner-Stecher
Fantenberg-Biega
Woo-Eliot
Blujus

Bachman
Kielly

Vs

Gaudreau-Monahan-Lindholm
Bennett-Backlund-Frolik
Lucic-Ryan-Pelletier
Rinaldo-Gawdin-Smith-Pelly

Giordano-Brodie
Hanifin-Hamonic
MacDonald-Hamilton

Rittich
Talbot

6PM game from Calgary will be on Canucks.com. 7PM game from Victoria is on Sportsnet.

The Canucks squad in Victoria:

The Cgy squad in Victoria:

Last edited:

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Looking forward to the team going to new locations to play pee season games. Opens the door for more fans to go, families in the lower mainland who can't make it downtown, fans on the island etc.

I'll definitely go to the game in abby.

Reactions: Red

nucksflailtogether

Oct 15, 2017
Remember that Canucks flames preseason game from last year where the biggest names playing were leipsic and dipietro? Yeah...I was there. Worst Canucks lineup of all time.

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
Unfortunately for the island fans, it'll probably be a bunch of Comets and tryouts with maybe Troy Stecher or something. I do love the idea of teams playing their preseason games in their secondary markets. Have a game in Kamloops and Kelowna as well. Spread the love.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Unfortunately for the island fans, it'll probably be a bunch of Comets and tryouts with maybe Troy Stecher.

Kinda like when they came to Terrace and brought Aaron Rome and Kyle Wellwood to dazzle the fans. :laugh: IIRC, Bieksa and Mitchell made the trip but only to do PR stuff rather than risk getting hurt in the game. Sergei Shirokov scored both goals for the Canucks and they won 2-1.

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
Kinda like when they came to Terrace and brought Aaron Rome and Kyle Wellwood to dazzle the fans. :laugh: IIRC, Bieksa and Mitchell made the trip but only to do PR stuff rather than risk getting hurt in the game. Sergei Shirokov scored both goals for the Canucks and they won 2-1.

I remember that game. It was because Terrace won the Hockeyville thing wasn't it? Against the Islanders of all teams.

Reactions: Mr. Canucklehead

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC

Then Shirokov was sent to AV’s doghouse for reasons unknown :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad