Confirmed with Link: Canucks Sign Pius Suter - 2-years @ $1.6M AAV

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Happy to read the good reviews. He's been very reliable in Detroit as well. Was surprised to see him go and sign a contract that low.
I imagine there a few teams out there kicking themselves, including the Red Wings who let him walk. I mean how many teams in the league could use this version of Pius Suter?

But he lasted on the UFA market for more than a month, and didn't sign until August. I imagine he had a few offers of a one year contract......but the Canucks were prepared to offer him two years at basically the league minimum.

A nice signing by Allvin for a versatile, depth player.

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
I imagine there a few teams out there kicking themselves, including the Red Wings who let him walk. I mean how many teams in the league could use this version of Pius Suter?

But he lasted on the UFA market for more than a month, and didn't sign until August. I imagine he had a few offers of a one year contract......but the Canucks were prepared to offer him two years at basically the league minimum.

A nice signing by Allvin for a versatile, depth player.

Suter makes more than 2x the league minimum.

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
It’s this poster’s MO. He’ll latch onto one comment rather than the whole idea around the post.
I always find it strange that there are people online who expect others to discuss every single point made on a hockey discussion board/forum. I find it even stranger in this context:

Canucks fans in June 2023 - Who is going to play C?

Canucks sign Blueger and Suter

Allvin "Bringing in Pius for the next couple of years really helps us strengthen our centre ice position."

MS: Suter is a 5C

Canucks poster discuss whether Suter can fill the role of bottom 2 C.

@Peter Griffin : Why is this poster latching onto one comment about Suter being called a 5C?

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad