Nov 23, 2016
Finland
1681930871249.png

More is more!

David Bruce Banner

Nude Cabdriver Ban
Mar 25, 2008
Streets Ahead
The shittier Adams (who was also the 'new' Adams despite being older) became 'Greg C. Adams'. IIRC the jerseys said GREG ADAMS and GREG C ADAMS.

It was only for 12 games and I can't find any uniform photos online, though.

Edit : both guys played in this stupid awful game so someone wanting to watch for a bit could figure it out. And then get angry about Otto kicking it in.

IIRC, the "other" Greg Adams was also called by his nickname, Gus.

Reactions: Indiana and MS

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
This guy is going to walk into the NHL in a year as a bonafide top 4 defender

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Hmm.....D-Petey gets a contract before Joni Jurmo, who was drafted a year earlier. Looks like they still might be sold on him.

Reactions: Indiana

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Took a moment to register what was happening with the thread title.

Good news. Did not expect this to happen this soon given they hold his rights for another 3 years.
Me too.

Would have been so typically Canuck like if EP2.0 had singed this contract 1 April 24 and EP40 was still unsigned.

That being said I think EPtheD is the prospect that has had the most growth of any Canuck prospect since draft day in the system right now and frankly it's not even close.

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
Think he is the Canucks prospect who has risen the most this year. Looks legitimate ... the name thing is just amusing on top.

With our fantastic prospect pool, we are likely favourites to win the SC next year.
I can't believe there were people who legitimately thought they picked him just for memes.

• Haha

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016
7536538D-19E1-4389-983E-88C11F581264.gif

Deja vu is a glitch in the matrix. Agents must of changed something.

Jokes aside, good signing. Hopefully he will do well in Abbotsford next year. Finally sending someone to develop on the farm doesn’t seem to be the kiss of death.

LuckyDay

Mar 25, 2011
The Uncanny Valley
Greg "C" Adams and Greg "Gus" Adams.
Jim Robson was up for the challenge as Quinn put them on the same line together. Jim, in his usual manner, talked up how good the line was.
IIRC "Gus" was his nickname because he looked like someone from the Adam's family

Post game interviews you could tell how happy Greg C was to be on the team. They also talked about how the league would send them the wrong paycheque.

Greg C was put on waivers though and was picked up. He was not happy and publicly called out Quinn for it. I got the impression there was promises made that were broken. Surprising considering how loyal to a fault Pat could be (i.e. Daryl Stanley who quit the team and was allowed back, bunch of others).

---

Also, there are two other Elias Petterson's in Sweden that are still unsigned. Make it happen Allvin!

ELC contract. I take it this is one way?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad