Confirmed with Link: Canucks sign D Elias Pettersson (D-Petey) to 3-Year ELC

Ernie

Aug 3, 2004
Is there a precedent for two players with the same name playing for the same team?

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
I was too young during the dual Greg Adams' time, what did they do with their names on the back of their jerseys? Just stick with Adams?

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
How did the announcers handle this?

I was too young during the dual Greg Adams' time, what did they do with their names on the back of their jerseys? Just stick with Adams?

The shittier Adams (who was also the 'new' Adams despite being older) became 'Greg C. Adams'. IIRC the jerseys said GREG ADAMS and GREG C ADAMS.

It was only for 12 games and I can't find any uniform photos online, though.

Edit : both guys played in this stupid awful game so someone wanting to watch for a bit could figure it out. And then get angry about Otto kicking it in.

48MPHSlapShot

Nov 3, 2018
Gonna be a while. There really hasn't been a whole lot of highlights on D Petey. Enquiring minds need to know, dang it. So he's staying on the other side of the planet for the time being. Call me a dummy but I seriously would have suggested him coming over to the organization here. Then I remembered who the GM is...

Reactions: Indiana

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
Gonna be a while. There really hasn't been a whole lot of highlights on D Petey. Enquiring minds need to know, dang it. So he's staying on the other side of the planet for the time being. Call me a dummy but I seriously would have suggested him coming over to the organization here. Then I remembered who the GM is...

Getting top 4 minutes in the SHL is whats best for his development. If he came over to Abby he would probably be 2nd/3rd pairing which is not what you want for a youn promising prospect

VintageBure

Jun 7, 2018
Thought this was EP40 at first ngl...

But still happy to see how this prospect is developing. He's got a lot of raw tools and is known to play with a physical Edge, has foot speed.

Hughes - Burroughs
OEL - Hroenik
Hirose- McWard
Wolanin - Briesbois
Pettersson

Send Myers to the moon.... Is there potential here?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad