Blue Jays GDT: 2024 v3 | Fri, May 17 | vs TB | 7pm ET/4pm PT | TBD vs Bassitt | ***Apple TV+ Game, no Sportsnet***

MK78

Apr 8, 2023
Pearson will try to get the save... That should be interesting...

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
The Chris Bassitt country thing is funny because they set up like he's some sort of hayseed from the small town midwestern US.

He's from Toledo, Ohio. Population almost 300,000 and very much a medium-big city.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
For anyone interested, tomorrow (Tuesday) at 6ET/3PT you can watch MLB.tv's free minor league game of the day: Buffalo at Indianapolis (the Pirates' AAA club)

The schedule starter for Indy is 2023 1st overall pick Paul Skenes and if Buffalo's lineup is anything like it was yesterday then it'll include Horowitz, Orelvis Martinez, Will Robertson, Damiano Palmagiani, and Leo Jimenez. The scheduled Bisons pitcher is currently listed as TBD

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
For anyone interested, tomorrow (Tuesday) at 6ET/3PT you can watch MLB.tv's free minor league game of the day: Buffalo at Indianapolis (the Pirates' AAA club)

The schedule starter for Indy is 2023 1st overall pick Paul Skenes and if Buffalo's lineup is anything like it was yesterday then it'll include Horowitz, Orelvis Martinez, Will Robertson, Damiano Palmagiani, and Leo Jimenez. The scheduled Bisons pitcher is currently listed as TBD

It’s Manoah

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
FFS. The stupid MiLB free game of the day is free from the milb website, but to watch it through MLB.tv you have to have an MLB.tv subscription. which means it's not really free...

so now instead of using the MLB app on my tv to watch the game I have to boot up another laptop and hook it to the tv so I can do it through the web.

EDIT: got it working.

Manoah looking like he's living in a van down by the river with how unkempt his beard and hair are.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad