GDT: Canucks Season Ticket Holder Summit

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
"So how are you planning to get more offensive production out of this team?"

Canucks Brass: "Well, we weren't happy with last year, so this year we're going to do better!"

Those kids suggestions from a while back were probably about as in depth and insightful as most of those questions and answers.

Iridescent*

Where was your question? Oh right...

You're significantly younger than I thought you'd be. For some reason I pictured you with gray hair, sitting out on your porch and waving your cane at the teenagers as they pass.

Barney Gumble

Jan 2, 2007
You're significantly younger than I thought you'd be. For some reason I pictured you with gray hair, sitting out on your porch and waving your cane at the teenagers as they pass.

that's because y2k uses this product:

(only he didn't get two minutes for looking good :sarcasm:)

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
About the declining offense and how it's going to get better/improve.

They didn't really answer my question. Just hyped a couple of the players they brought in. Confirms they expect Vrbata, Vey, and Bonino to lift the team up offensively.

I love your golf clap after Benning pumps up Bonino :biglaugh:

btdvox

Jul 5, 2013
Vancouver
Don't be so quick to cut Pauser slack and view his negativity in a different light: I don't think he's a season ticket holder. I distinctly remember him attending last year's summer summit by mooching off of his friend who IS a season ticket holder (last year Pauser asked a question about Gilbert Brule and Patrick McNally). So unless the situation changed, he's not a season ticket holder and was mooching off of his friend again this year :laugh:

Well then. NVM!!

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
Wanted a better answer, but kinda expected this is what he'd say. Disagree with his assessment but since he was looking straight at me pretty much the whole time I had to be respectful lol.

I thought you'd ask something like "When are you going to trade the Sedins and rebuild this *****?" or "How long is it going to take to get Luongo into the Ring of Honor?". :laugh:

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
I thought you'd ask something like "When are you going to trade the Sedins and rebuild this *****?" or "How long is it going to take to get Luongo into the Ring of Honor?". :laugh:

Nah. Not going to waste a question on something blatantly stupid lol. Though with some of the other questions that were asked, I wouldn't have been out of place had I done this.

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
Nah. Not going to waste a question on something blatantly stupid lol. Though with some of the other questions that were asked, I wouldn't have been out of place had I done this.

No, yours was one of the better questions asked...although I'm not sure why they bother having a Q&A with fans because the intelligent questions they won't answer and the stupid ones are just plain stupid and nobody cares about the answers.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
No, yours was one of the better questions asked...although I'm not sure why they bother having a Q&A with fans because the intelligent questions they won't answer and the stupid ones are just plain stupid and nobody cares about the answers.

It gives the perception that they're being transparent, but you're right.

Next time I'll ask why they didn't pick up the better goalie in Ondrej Pavelec. ;) I'm sure he could be had cheap. Lol.

Tleve

Dec 26, 2005
Really? The crazy lady that said we'll love you and we'll hate you? Be more awkward.

Yeah - that was awkward and embarrassing as a Canuck fan. Yikes - why couldn't she have left that love you/hate you bit out - then it would have been a reasonable question. I was a bit horrified at that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad