GDT: Canucks Season Ticket Holder Summit

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
Tryamkin is hilarious. Think they just coached him to say 'want to be like Zdeno Chara' and you'll be loved lol.

If you saw his interview with the Canucks, he was the one who said it first .... I think they set him up for that at the "show" though.

The intent of my question was to try and pinpoint how many points they had to achieve not to consider the season a failure/disappointment. They came back with the standard ...whatever it takes to make the playoffs. Which I am sure is the requirement from Aquaman.

I was hoping they would squirm a little at having to set a bar .... or more particularily setting it for themselves ...

(edit - to put it better was hoping they would have to choose between a low number, a mid range number or a high number ... a low number would upset everyone but the tank fans, a mid range number really wouldn't satisfy anyone and a high number would come back to haunt them ... but as I expected they gave a politician answer)

Last edited:

Craz1bo1

Feb 9, 2013
BsE4bObCIAA8rC6.jpg

leftwinglockdown

Dude Guy
Apr 29, 2011
Canada
I'm laughing at the guy who took a shot at the U2 intro. They haven't used that in 3 years, real season ticket holder alright if he doesn't even go to the games.

Maybe we should go back to it, we were a good team then. :sarcasm:

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
HAHA Guy in the glasses gets a handshake from Linden and Benning. AND DESJARDINS. This guy is legend.

Knowledgeable hockey fans? ehhhhhhhh

Man some of these questions are just cringe-worthy.

McCann is hilarious.

Can't wait for next season!

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
If he is drunk... he did a amazing job at reading those numbers...

Seems like they asked him to fill in heaps of time... perhaps someone was late?

Win One Before I Die

Cautious Optimism
Jul 31, 2007
Desjardins is probably regretting his decision after meeting the fans with those dumbass questions. (A few were good).

But now that they have 12 different hot dogs all of our problems are solved.

Harold

Aug 17, 2006
Kelowna
Evidently, I didn't know you were a season ticket holder, I'm a half season holder too but it lets me take your "negativity" in a different light or manner.

I've gotten pretty pissed off the way the team was run past few years so I get your frustrations from time to time. Although I think you can be a bit hard on the new management from time to time lol;)

Don't be so quick to cut Pauser slack and view his negativity in a different light: I don't think he's a season ticket holder. I distinctly remember him attending last year's summer summit by mooching off of his friend who IS a season ticket holder (last year Pauser asked a question about Gilbert Brule and Patrick McNally). So unless the situation changed, he's not a season ticket holder and was mooching off of his friend again this year :laugh:

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
Don't be so quick to cut Pauser slack and view his negativity in a different light: I don't think he's a season ticket holder. I distinctly remember him attending last year's summer summit by mooching off of his friend who IS a season ticket holder (last year Pauser asked a question about Gilbert Brule and Patrick McNally). So unless the situation changed, he's not a season ticket holder and was mooching off of his friend again this year :laugh:

I also remember him talking up that he was going to ask Gillis the hard questions...

He did not

thebigbea

Jun 14, 2011
the food was great, probably best ever so far.. doubt will see that next season.. way too crowded as many ppl signed up for tickets get to go in to the event as well..

way too many dumb questions

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 2