Canucks "NHL Revealed"

Alexistheman

Jun 28, 2007
Surrey
OMG, so excited! This seems just like the HBO 24/7, except that guy's voice is much more epic. :laugh: But nonetheless, I'm so pumped to see this.

How many episodes do the Canucks get? One?
I could be wrong, but I believe the voice is the exact same of the guys that does HBO 24/7 as this is the same producer that did the NHL ones.
Also, there wont be one episode for one team, it will be done probably like a weekly basis catching up on all teams on their way to and through the olympics.

Bougieman

Nov 12, 2008
Vancouver
It'll be focused on 9 teams. They'll probably do a short segment on each team per episode, and space it up that way. Meaning: all 9 teams will be featured every show.

SnapIt

Feb 19, 2013
Does Kesler have a superman-inspired logo with his own initial on his shoulder?

I apologize for any remarks made towards David Booth I've made.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
cant wait to see it. will it focus on the heritage classic? well leading up to it. or focus on the canucks only?

Betamax*

Imagine if these cameras were taping the Calgary/Vancouver game ...

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Does Kesler have a superman-inspired logo with his own initial on his shoulder?

I apologize for any remarks made towards David Booth I've made.

Yes.

Kesler%2B-%2BTattoo.jpg

BB6

Feb 14, 2012
Canada
Unfortunately giving public interest I doubt it will be up very soon, I'm hoping CBC adds it to their cbc player list but who knows about that, in the meantime keep searching I guess

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
watching it now. does canada restrict on the swearing? narrator sounds so dull. ine the middle of watching it but these advertisements on cbc keep replaying over and over

Last edited:

Bougieman

Nov 12, 2008
Vancouver
Sure didn't give much airtime to the Canucks in the first episode. We were there almost as background noise to profile the Ducks.

About 2 minutes of the whole episode was devoted to Vancouver solely. Was hoping for a whole lot more than that per episode, man. I hope the second one is better.

sk8er

Nov 8, 2008
That's how I felt too. I thought I might be watching the wrong thing. Every other team got properly profiled, we were just some random opponent almost. Typical.......

Oddity

Nov 11, 2011
Wanted to see more locker room antics and the players messing around stuff, don't care about Okposo's baby.... lmao.

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012
FF through most of it. Couldn't get into it for some reason. Either I didn't find it interesting or really hated the team and/or player.

BB6

Feb 14, 2012
Canada
they were focusing on the teams that had the upcoming HC games, the closer we get to ours, the most Canucks air time we'll see.

Cromulence

Up and at them!
Nov 15, 2009
They spent about five minutes on the Canucks this episode. It was a lot better. They focused on Ryan Kesler face timing with his family, the Tortorella fallout and the 2-1 win in Edmonton.

I had to fast forward through the Dustin Brown crap. They didn't even mention his diving.

The Voice over guy was pronouncing Canucks "Canooks" though and called Kyle Okposo Carl Okposo so you can tell whoever is producing this doesn't know much about hockey. The series is definitely focused on Americans even though I'm sure none of them watch it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad