Canucks "NHL Revealed"

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
That's awesome. Excited to see more of these.

Loved Torts during the intermission, you could tell he was angry but he kept pretty calm and gave lots of hope in his speech.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Sneak Peek at "NHL Revealed" (Canucks featured)

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012
OMG, so excited! This seems just like the HBO 24/7, except that guy's voice is much more epic. :laugh: But nonetheless, I'm so pumped to see this.

How many episodes do the Canucks get? One?

Grumbler

Oct 25, 2012
"you don't ****ing play hard enough" :handclap: How often does AV say something like that.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
My internal psychologist is taking note of Daniel and Kesler's body language during the Tortorella speech.

Saturated Fats

This is water
Jan 24, 2007
Vancouver/Edinburgh
Love it. Love stuff like this. Intimacy breeds even more appreciation for the team and the players. Shows personality, which doesn't really come across on the ice or in parceled post-game interviews. So glad to see our club partaking in something like this.

Oh, and love the see the ass-busting by Torts during intermission, too. Refreshing. The boys seemed to take it well.

OMG, so excited! This seems just like the HBO 24/7, except that guy's voice is much more epic. :laugh: But nonetheless, I'm so pumped to see this.

How many episodes do the Canucks get? One?
Probably only a couple. Still, I appreciate that we're getting something like this. We would never be in the Winter Classic, so having the opportunity to have something like this is neat.

Last edited:

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Yes! Finally....

I've been advocating some sort of pay hockey channel where you get to hear the players during the game and the locker room between periods. I don't care how much it costs.

Craz1bo1

Feb 9, 2013
Yes! Finally....

I've been advocating some sort of pay hockey channel where you get to hear the players during the game and the locker room between periods. I don't care how much it costs.

That's interesting... but wouldn't that also let the opposing team listen in, as well?

Would you really want an enemy in the locker room?

DadBod

Sep 1, 2009
Coquitlam
I really wish the Canucks would fill their team just like this and release a "year in review" behind the scenes look type documentary.

Get on it, market this team. The fans will pay to see this

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad