Post-Game Talk: Canucks Lose 7-3 To Leafs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
How does Nylander win that puck battle

We just lost a 3 on 1 puck battle to a player without a stick.

How the f*** did Nylander come away with puck with no stick and 3 Canucks on him

Baumgartner told us to stick check the puck carrier but he didn’t have a stick what do we do

Spezza looking like Gretzky out there

These were my fav posts and that play was amazing :laugh:

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
The goals against is laughable bad.
How many games is that with 5+ goals against.

Not really sure wha you can expect them to say right now, it’s awful

Svencouver

Apr 8, 2015
Vancouver
It is so, so f***ing stupid that we have to reach this arbitrary cultural standard of losing a certain undefined amount of games in embarrassing fashion to actually see some accountability and change. It's not personal. If your manager is managing poorly, replace him with someone better. If your coach is coaching poorly, replace him with a better coach. This shouldn't be complicated or controversial. They aren't doing their jobs. It's the NHL, get on with it

JumpierPegasus

Mar 3, 2011
Abbotsford, BC
Feels similar to when Nonis made the 2nd round in 07 then missed in 08 and was fired and replaced with Gillis

Feel this trend again after the start to this season. Or at least I hope...

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Feels similar to when Nonis made the 2nd round in 07 then missed in 08 and was fired and replaced with Gillis

Feel this trend again after the start to this season. Or at least I hope...

So you're saying... Gillis is coming back?!

vanarchy

May 3, 2013

tenor.gif

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
There's no way the Canucks are this bad. The Canucks have no legs whatsoever, and guys are just skating around them like they are nothing, so I have to think the schedule has had a huge effect on them.

Tonight was their 14th game in 23 nights. They have done the 3 games in 4 nights thing 4 times already, in just over 3 weeks of the season. Everybody else in the division except Edmonton has played 3 games less, which may not look like a lot, but if the Canucks play 3 less games, they get 1- 3 day break, and 2 - 2 day breaks. They have not had more than 1 day off in a row since the start of the season.

Reactions: zeke

Lupuls Grit

Oct 12, 2018
Orillia
I know Edler was a complete tire fire tonight but how can anyone watch this game (or any of the other recent games) and think that Chatfield is a legitimate NHL defenceman? He's simply not good enough to play at this level.

I'm glad Benn stepped up to fight Simmonds but that looked really painful...

Reactions: bh53
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad