Post-Game Talk: Canucks Lose 7-3 To Leafs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
tenor.gif

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
I was wondering how are we still 14th in the league then I looked at the games played and it all make sense
The Oilers played on Feb 2 and have their next game on the 6th while we will be playing our league-leading 15th game on the 6th.

The only upside here is that this is expediting the inevitable shitstorm that may lead to a staffing purge.

Reactions: LordBacon

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
My gut feeling says something is going to change as well. Just too many blow out games in a row to have nothing happen. Seems the team have given up on the system and coach.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Team looks completely discombobulated..Not buying that they want the coach fired (did the team decide this after they beat the Jets on Saturday?)

Not firing on any cylinders..including goal..Need to figure it out fast..

Reactions: Fisticuffer

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
My gut feeling says something is going to change as well. Just to many blow out games in a row to have nothing happen. Seems the team have given up on the system and coach.

Yeah. It would be one thing if we were losing games by close margins and competing. But in the games we haven’t won, we’ve just gotten the wheels beaten off us.

Reactions: pomorick

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
Team looks completely discombobulated..Not buying that they want the coach fired (did the team decide this after they beat the Jets on Saturday?)

Not firing on any cylinders..including goal..Need to figure it out fast..

Don't you think this is just the team? Don't you think this collection of players Jims put together just isn't very good?

Reactions: pomorick

supercanuck

Mar 2, 2016
Can't help but think Tanev/Stecher were "glue guys" on the team. Heart/soul players who sacrificed for the team and were friends/brothers/dad to everyone. Provided veteran leadership on/off the ice to the youngsters, while Sutter questioned their balls. They then thusly got ignored/humiliated by Benning during "negotiations".

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Yeah. It would be one thing if we were losing games by close margins and competing. But in the games we haven’t won, we’ve just gotten the wheels beaten off us.
I can overlook the Habs losses as that team; while no Cup favorite, play a well structured system (which we have usually had problems against). But the Leafs? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad