Not open for further replies.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Valk strategy against San Jose. "Don't fall behind early. Oh, and be physical."

Never would have thought of this.

Nuckles Keys To The Game against the Sharks:

1. Score more goals than the other team.
2. Don't get injured.
3. Be home for dinner.

Rotting Corpse*

Sep 20, 2003
Kelowna, BC
The puck took a bad bounce and went over Henrik's stick. It happens all the time. He's an exceptionally talented and creative player, and writing off his "shootout ability" because he's 1/4 lifetime is so absurd it gives me a headache.

tc 23

#GaunceForGM
Dec 11, 2012
Vancouver
Nuckles Keys To The Game against the Sharks:

1. Score more goals than the other team.
2. Don't get injured.
3. Be home for dinner.

tc23's Keys To The Game against the Sharks:

1. Fight them.
2. Fight more.
3. Fight How Ya Drouin.
4. Try to score some goals.
5. Try not to let in goals.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Canucks.com has nothing listed as the TV channel for Thursday's game.
*hyperventilates*

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Did we deserve to win ? Missed the game

Fairly even IMHO. Canucks probably should have had a PP or two for OT and might have finished them off there but the refs were not going there night. Overall I think we can come away happy.

Finkle is Einhorn

Oct 13, 2003
Visit site
The puck took a bad bounce and went over Henrik's stick. It happens all the time. He's an exceptionally talented and creative player, and writing off his "shootout ability" because he's 1/4 lifetime is so absurd it gives me a headache.

The fact that the Canucks all time leading scorer is 1 for 4 in the shootout isn't writing off his ability. The fact that the Canucks all time leading scoring is 1 for FOUR in the shootout is writing off his ability, by, you know, his team.

Trelane

Feb 12, 2013
Salusa Secundus
Honest question: is there an available shooter that Henrik should be shooting in front of? I can't think of one.

Honest answer: there isn't a single skater (including entire D corps) that Henrik should be ahead of when drafting shootout lists (penalty shot is a different story).

With Daniel, it is almost as bad. But him I'd have ahead of Tanev.

*not joking*

Squall

Mar 22, 2013
Anyone but the sedin's!! Guess torts had to see it for himself to believe it. At least Daniel shot it this time.

Nice goal by burrows. I would have preferred kassian, edler or even Richardson than have the sedins on the shootout.

Good efoort by the team though. I expect to see it be even better in the next game. It kinda has to be if we don't want to get embarrassed by the sharks.

Rotting Corpse*

Sep 20, 2003
Kelowna, BC
The fact that the Canucks all time leading scorer is 1 for 4 in the shootout isn't writing off his ability. The fact that the Canucks all time leading scoring is 1 for FOUR in the shootout is writing off his ability, by, you know, his team.

That's what I'm saying. Fans being vitriolic about their coach giving their best player a 5th lifetime chance in the shootout is lunacy.

This:

Honest answer: there isn't a single skater (including entire D corps) that Henrik should be ahead of when drafting shootout lists (penalty shot is a different story).

Is absolutely moronic.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Just need to get this team a 2C somehow. That little bit extra pop would have a huge difference in games like this one. Positives 1/3 on the PP (yah a PP goal) and 3/3 on the PK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad