GDT: Canucks @ Leafs - 7pm - another day, another win part two

Status
Not open for further replies.

WilyStyless03SHYla

aimiriteee
Apr 26, 2021
PS I haven't watched hockey, other than Leafs, I focus a lot more on Toronto sports in general. Although basketball/hockey/soccer were my first loves, growing up. Been watching since Sundin ERA, but am knowledgeable about all eras, and have watched all the highlights.

Schooner

Sep 19, 2017
Do you think the boys just fully appreciate how great Martina is when they have to listen to every other anthem singer the rest of the road games?

Reactions: TheGreatOne11

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Keefe drinks so much water behind the bench; he must have amazing bladder control to hold it till the end of the period :laugh:

Obo

Nov 20, 2019
I don't know where all this "send a smaller guy" reaction comes from.

If somebody went knee-on-knee with Gretzky you think McSorely would be looking around saying "can somebody else handle this? I'm too big for the guy that hit Gretz."

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
It is going to be difficult not to switch and watch the Dallas/Nashville game tonight. It will be a playoff style intensity likely. If we are scoring good I won’t be able to switch. That’s a good game to watch if you want to get a indication of playoff atmosphere.
They got crowds going on already? I thought I read a headline or something but didn't know it would be so soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad