GDT: Canucks @ Leafs - 7pm - another day, another win part two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
anyone been checking out Left Wing Lock over this season? Shows Andersen projected as starter.
but then again I moved ahead and it showed him as the starter for the next 3 or 4 games so I hope its just old text based off projections from earlier this season

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Win this game and we will end the season having a winning record against every other Canadian team.

Honestly, Vancouver has been the weakest of the teams we've faced this year but somehow Demko and Holtby stole 3 of their 4 wins with good goaltending.

Reactions: saffronleaf

Mckay

I find your lack of gravy disturbing.
Mar 5, 2014
Canada
Rest more guys again. Meaningless game

I kind of agree. However, I want first in the division to ensure home ice for the first 2 rounds.

Also the whining if we sit guys and end up losing would be insufferable

Cecithepylon

May 4, 2017
Honestly every other game do what we did last game. Swap sandin, Lilli and a few others in. Rest muzz holl Riley Thorton Spezza. Matthews and Marner probably can keep playing unless they want a day off.

Reactions: Puckstuff

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Dont wanna rest them so much they become rusty. game here and there sure but no need to give multiple games off to guys.
I would assume Matthews will be playing every remaining game. I would think he wants to secure his Rocket win
We have a week off before playoffs start there is no need for rest. Preventing injury on the other hand but hey that could happen anytime anyway.

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
Rest a few others
Because AM is chasing the rocket...keep him in with Marner

Foligno - Matthews - Marner
Galchenyuk - Kerfoot - Nylander
Simmonds - Brooks - Mikhayev
Thornton - Engvall - Robertson

Rielly - Liljgren
Muzzin - Sandin
Dermott - Hutton

Campbell

Screw it. Get some guys hungry

Reactions: Cecithepylon

Cotton

May 13, 2013
With 2 weeks off before the start of the playoffs rest shouldn’t be an issue, it’s probably more about getting some players game ready now that we’ve secured our PO spot.

Hopefully Matthews doesn’t sit, I selfishly want him to hit the 40 mark, needs 4 in the next 6 games.

Reactions: willmma

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Dont wanna rest them so much they become rusty. game here and there sure but no need to give multiple games off to guys.
I would assume Matthews will be playing every remaining game. I would think he wants to secure his Rocket win

Agreed. More referring to the Simmonds Thornton Spezza maybe even Marner for a game just stay away from any stupid injuries.

Reactions: Arthur Morgan

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
With 2 weeks off before the start of the playoffs rest shouldn’t be an issue, it’s probably more about getting some players game ready now that we’ve secured our PO spot.

Hopefully Matthews doesn’t sit, I selfishly want him to hit the 40 mark, needs 4 in the next 6 games.

Are you serious? 2 weeks off before the playoffs start? Damn. Has it even been confirmed when the playoffs will begin? 2 weeks off seems like an awfully long time

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
I’m sure it’s been asked and answered many times but is it possible for Andersen to get a game or two before the playoffs start? Same with Nash?

I think that they were hoping he'd get a game or two but I'm not sure what the deal with that is.

It'd be good to have him in a couple though. Give Campbell the starts until he really messes up... hopefully not... but itd be good to have Andy ready to go if needs be.

Reactions: ACC1224
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad