Rumor: Canucks Interested in Nico Sturm (C, Clarkson)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
Clarkson will play Notre Dame in the Northeast regional semi-final on Friday, so that's the next date on which Sturm could complete his collegiate career.

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
Nico Sturm's season is over, as Clarkson lost to Notre Dame last night.

Sturm received a five minute major and game misconduct for a hit from behind in the third period.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Sign Sturm and get him to Utica long with Woo....there has to be some reason to tune in the Comets games for the remainder of the season. Right now, it's like following a hybrid ECHL team.

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
The prospect of winding up in the prospect death valley of Utica has to be having something of a chilling effect on the college prospect front. How could it not be.

That’s a really good point. Clearly to land these top guys, we need a change in philosophy. The prospects need to be actually planted, watered, and encouraged to grow while on the farm.

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
That’s a really good point. Clearly to land these top guys, we need a change in philosophy. The prospects need to be actually planted, watered, and encouraged to grow while on the farm.
As an Oilers fan I'll give you an important lesson about that - check if there's anything in the water first..

Reactions: TruKnyte

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
Again that’s what other have been saying on this board. Should’ve used Gaunce instead. I’m not a huge fan of the contract myself but that’s what it took to land Beagle because he is a winner and knows what it take to win. Also just came off of a championship run. Always one of the better face off centres. Especially when our team does make the playoffs hopefully within the next few years. The younger guys will look to Beags.
This is complete nonsense. “Knows what it takes to win”

Ya I’m sure he knows Ovie has to play at the top his game to win.

Nick Kypreos apparently should be signed to management because he has a cup ring. He’s a winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad